Silvio Berlusconi

Tools    

The King of Movies
Silvio Berlusconi

What are your thoughts on this guy?

Personaly i think he is the greatest leader of all time.

This guy has the mindset of an evil African dictator with the brains of a wonderfull American leader.

If there was to be a president of the world, then i would vote for him.

He is the only leader in the world that doesn't take life too seriously with out killing thousands of villiagers. He sleeps with hoes and laughs at the fact!

Best of all was his funny ass comments on Obama.

The most amazing thing about this openly racist (i assume he isn't a fan of Gypsees seeing as laws against Romanians in Italy) and sleeps with hookers and probaly drinks heaps but still manages to run a sucsessfull 1st world country (the way he dealt with the earthquake victims was amazing).

So what are your thoughts on this guy?

I think he looks like an Italian Mobster.

Employee of the Month
I read a couple of interesting articles about him. He lives the "dolce vita", I´ve got to respect that. He`s the second wealthiest man in Italy, lefties and liberals HATE him. He owns all the big TV-Stations, they mostly doing propaganda shows with halfnaked ladies with big boobs. He´s is an populist, was impeached about a couple of dozen times, but never go to jail - instead he actually changes the law to avoid justice punishment.

But: He really helps the earthquake victims in a quick and unbeeaucratic way. Plus: He forms an relatively solid coalition in Italy (!), make very funny quotes all the time, the italian banks don`t **** it up like their counterparts in the most other countries and he`s rich enough, so he don`t need the tax money for private purposes.

No, I don`t like him. He`s too far on the right wing, he`s corrupt, he`s a liar and so on. But on the other hand: Look at all the other leaders. Most of them are not any better, servants of a corrupt system. They are not as honest as this little Wannabe-Machiavelli seems to be.

This is the chancellor of my country. I´m sick of her.

So, why not?

Terrible and corrupt man, but incredibly popular and, to an extent, you can completely understand it. If you're going to facilitate people like this and not aspire for better politicians, then you may as well picks ones that have no pretence of moral superiorty and picks MEP's who look like this