Greatest movie tournament!!

Tools    

The Godfather

2001: A Space Odyssey
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Booth matches tied at 6.NEXT VOTE WINS.

Also
A Clockwork Orange vs Empire Strikes Back tied at 5.NEXT VOTE WINS.

Only who didn't vote before.

The Godfather

A Clockwork Orange

Haven't yet seen 2001 so I can't vote.

Lime should be happy now, depending on how happy he can be that 3 of his favourite flicks pushed through to another (meaningless) stage of a (meaningless) movie tournament on a (meaningful (Yoda would ban me)) Movie Forum.

Lime should be happy now, depending on how happy he can be that 3 of his favourite flicks pushed through to another (meaningless) stage of a (meaningless) movie tournament on a (meaningful (Yoda would ban me)) Movie Forum.
I'm never happy. Especially when you consider American Beauty still (meaninglessly) graces its (meaningless) self on the pages of this (meaningless) movie tournament.

A Clockwork Orange wins 6-5

The Godfather wins 8-6
2001:A Space Odyssey wins 7-6

----------------------------------------------------------------
1/4 FINAL:
Match 1

The Godfather

vs.

The Good,the Bad and the Ugly

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly