What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drinking coffee and now handing the laptop to my wife so she can surf the net

Im looking for an outfit or a mask for a halloween party we are going to, so far I am liking these,

I like the second one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come back from Aunties house with a new trampoline for Harry and Phoebe, will have to get some pics on here when its put together and they play on it

Regards the halloween costume I think im going to go as Beetlejuice there are some great costumes online.

Happy New Year from Philly!
watching wizard of oz for the numerous times... never get tired of this movie somehow
Me too! And yes, that is true, the wizard of oz is evergreen.

Just played a few hours of Halo 3 ODST, now I'm watching Wings vs Leafs from the other night

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im getting another coffee and im concerned about both my hands this morning, they are both swollen and tingling what the hell is going on know

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just got my walk-in shower sorted. It should be installed (along with wall tiling and new bathroom floor) in a week or so.

Today's task - Get a new blind for the kitchen window.

I love my rock and roll lifestyle.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just got my walk-in shower sorted. It should be installed (along with wall tiling and new bathroom floor) in a week or so.

Today's task - Get a new blind for the kitchen window.

I love my rock and roll lifestyle.
Ahh Im chuffed for you mate, that is what I need a walk in shower would make my life so much easier

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just went for a drive too settle my daughter off to sleep as she is unwell and was disterbed by the phone ringing earlier so she wasnt impressed, but she is asleep now and now its coffee time

Having a n3wt with 2 panadol as have a bad headache