Favourite Banned MoFos

Tools    

Ok well, if we're talking about the craziest mofos that got banned, I nominate tsellisjr and his bathory fiancee/alter ego, just because his eventual meltdown was so hilariously spectacular. He even threatened me with a lawsuit...

Yup, tsellisjr is way up there. He threatened me with a lawsuit, too, by the way.

The whole thing was pretty crazy. I think I've still got all the bizarre emails about it.

Ok well, if we're talking about the craziest mofos that got banned, I nominate tsellisjr and his bathory fiancee/alter ego, just because his eventual meltdown was so hilariously spectacular. He even threatened me with a lawsuit...
I'm not sure if he threatened to sue me. When he first joined, he said something nasty, but personal, to Holden. I sent a message to him. It wasn't harsh. Hell, I didn't even curse him. If you know me, that says a lot. I did however point out how he was wrong to do it. You don't get personal on here. It's a movie message board. Focus on that. Not at a person's personal life.

Anyway, he replied with a PM . . .

Title: JESUS CHRIST!

It was 3-5 HUGE paragraphs long. I hit quote, and replied, "You're out of your ****in' mind, if you think I'm reading all that ****!"

He replied saying that he was sorry. That he can understand me wanting to defend a friend. That he would do the same. That he was going to PM an apology to Holden. I doubt he did, though.

I left the next afternoon, and I did not return until midnight. I missed all that crazy stuff with him and his supposed wife. I'm not even sure there was one, honestly. Anyway, I was really pissed off that I missed it. I like telling hateful people off . . . It's a hobby!

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
That was Vertical Gunn, who was banned again late last night.
hahaha, oh my god i didnt know he was still hovering around this site. He needs to move on, obviously our moron defense system is too advanced for the likes of him!

Welcome to the human race...
Who was the guy who kept making top 100 lists and admitted that he had not seen close to any of the movies on the list and confused the ones he did see with others
Holden beat me to it, but yeah, that is the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm almost tempted to link people to the same site Pyro originally did, but I like active membership too much to risk it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I remember him... couldn't remember his username but did a search and ran him down... he signed on as 'Kind' ... all his posts were deleted but here's his link he posted:

http://koti.welho.com/mjack1/

Very strange guy...
That's the fella!

His website has changed since the last time I looked at it, though. Then it was full of all sorts of conspiracy theory stuff as well as the Julie Andrews section, which was pages long - I wonder if someone's representatives have been in contact with him? .

I remember that 'screenwriter' guy too...

The internet is great but I'm amazed at the people who take it all so seriously.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
hahaha, oh my god i didnt know he was still hovering around this site. He needs to move on, obviously our moron defense system is too advanced for the likes of him!
It beats me why these people keep on coming back, all they need to do is keep to the rules of the site in the first place then these idiots wont get banned...

Yup, tsellisjr is way up there. He threatened me with a lawsuit, too, by the way.

The whole thing was pretty crazy. I think I've still got all the bizarre emails about it.
I'm shocked he didn't threaten me with a lawsuit as I banned his crazy alter ego and maybe him once for a short while.

He was going to get Philip Pullman to post on MoFo too... remember that?

That's the fella!

His website has changed since the last time I looked at it, though. Then it was full of all sorts of conspiracy theory stuff as well as the Julie Andrews section, which was pages long - I wonder if someone's representatives have been in contact with him? .

It said something at the bottom of the page about the site no longer existing due to copyright claims from Fox Corporation... I remember all those pages too though... and all the wild accusations. Like I said, strange guy... Pyro's take on him may not be too far off the mark...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm shocked he didn't threaten me with a lawsuit as I banned his crazy alter ego and maybe him once for a short while.

He was going to get Philip Pullman to post on MoFo too... remember that?

I think he sent me some wild pm's but can't remember if he threatened to sue me or not... his Countess Bathory
was a bit entertaining though...

The People's Republic of Clogher
It said something at the bottom of the page about the site no longer existing due to copyright claims from Fox Corporation
Heh, so it does! I was too busy dancing round the room shouting "Batsh*t crazy!" to get to the end of his website.

I felt kinda sorry for him, actually. I mean, the guy obviously needs a helping hand with life. Ours is not to reason why etc etc.

It's still really funny though. *prepares to burn for all eternity*

I didn't know that Adidasss was once banned. I would have kept him gone.

That's pretty hardcore and sexy, though. Turns me on. It's like a big scar on a sexy, muscular, Sylvester Stallone lookalike. If you ever come to America, come see me. You've been a bad boy.