What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
just wokeup...ate breakfast... spanked lil man for peeing in the floor.. planning my day off--going to get some new pictures!! AND just got done talking to kevin!!!!

No.
You are right.
That was disgusting.
I apologize.
For a moment I turned into...

it made me laugh out loud and have nice mental images of you!!!! but this what i saw:

LMAO at that ^^ picture of Chewy...

And....

Drinking very strong... very black coffee.... laced with Tylenol...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
Watching the Raider-Bills game and hoping everyone else's players in the MoFo league get food poisoning.

Johann von Goethe

Trying to fix stopped up plumbing in one of our bathrooms. I now have the toilet outside and getting some latex gloves. The water goes down the hole in the floor so I am thinking a toy or something is in the toilet itself. Had to take a break, that mother is heavy.

Pheww, toilet is flushing again. You know how well you can clean a toilet bowl when it is outside and you use a garden hose, that thing was nasty and I thought we kept a clean bathroom yechhh. I may have to take all the toilets out...just not today.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm enjoying how quiet the town seems today, probably something to do with the 1000s of people nursing sore heads after this.

Up Tyrone!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Waiting for a builder and a pest control officer to call round. In the meantime, looking at TV's on ebay, I want to use that 20% off voucher on something useful (and expensive!!).

just been lazy w/ lil man on my left and my laptop in my lap... enjoying my 1st day off of 3.... wondering what to do today?