Dystopian/futuristic movie with sectors of a city blocked off

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
I'm remembering some movie where at the beginning there's this detective (i think...) who has a daughter who's using drugs at night clubs, she may have died. There are certain parts of the city blocked off by the government for classified purposes. Later on he has memory trips, and dates a female photographer who has a work that's displayed in museums. I think he ends up investigating some domestic disturbance where someone falls out of an apartment.

I saw this on Netflix a few years ago, i think it was made after 2010. This could have also been a series, i don't remember.

A system of cells interlinked
Some of it sounds a bit like the series Caprica, or at least the bits about the daughter at the clubs who dies etc.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Some of it sounds a bit like the series Caprica, or at least the bits about the daughter at the clubs who dies etc.

It's not caprica, but that sounds cool

A system of cells interlinked
It's not caprice, but that sounds cool
Fair warning: It was a spin off from the Battlestar Galactica reboot, and it didn't last long, and was never completed. If you have not seen BSG, it's hard to recommend Caprica. Then again, I am not sure I recommend it even if you have seen BSG...