They're going after the folks who sold Micheal Williams fentanyl

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
I'm not familiar with the story, but based on the thread title I say hell yeah.

yeah, well that's the thing, it's currently just an allegation as far as i'm concerned. Can we even say, as internet slueths, with certaintly whether or not he has died from fentanyl or some other opioids?

Drug addiction in general, and overdoses in specific, are always a tragedy. But no one forced Williams to take the drugs. People who want them are always going to get them, irrespective of their legality.

Drug addiction in general, and overdoses in specific, are always a tragedy. But no one forced Williams to take the drugs. People who want them are always going to get them, irrespective of their legality.
Very true. But … there are cases of people buying heroin & unbeknownst to them, it’s laced with fentanyl, which can kill you in seconds. This happened to a friend & neighbor who died - on her toilet - from a heroin/fentanyl mix. She was a very mixed-up woman, but she didn’t deserve to die like this. The guy who supplied her ran away.

Also on my street - two buildings down - a young man died in his car from the exact same overdose recently. Another friend of mine who was his neighbor actually saw him in his car in their parking lot & thought he was sleeping. When he checked later he realized the guy was dead & he had to go inform the guy’s girlfriend.