Forest films

Tools    

Here's an interesting factoid.

When they were filming the camping scene from Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier they kept losing track of Dr. McCoy. The DP finally figured it out though.

They couldn't see DeForest for de trees.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
The Alchemist (1983) and both first Evil Dead are pretty woody. The Guardian (1990) is a little bit forest-themed, but not that much. The New Daughter (2009) too, if I remember well.

Not a great fillum (imo) but Daeho [The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale] is a bit foresty.

I'll also take any suitable opportunity to pimp out the much better (imo) Choi-jong-byeong-gi hwal [War Of The Arrows] which has foresty bits

edit:
Might as well throw Tucker and Dale vs Evil out there as well.

edit II - the sequel:
Presume you'll have already seen UK 2006 double feature Severance and Wilderness but just in case you haven't.

When they were filming the camping scene from Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier they kept losing track of Dr. McCoy. The DP finally figured it out though.

Boo! Boo this man!

I was listing some films yesterday but managed to lose that post somehow. Hopefully, today is better. Also, some that I had written have already been mentioned, so I'll leave them out this time. Bolded name means it recommended.

The jungle
Eyes of Fire
Sator
Charisma
Cut-Throats Nine (I'd remember, assuming the wintry mountain woods is OK)
Antrum (again, not 100% sure if this fits but I'd remember so)
The Dead Lands (both the film and the series)
Lord of the Flies (I'm pretty sure it was a forested island)
Monos
Dora and the Lost City of Gold
The Nightingale
The Head Hunter
Hagazussa
The Axiom
Hold the Dark (almost sure of this)
Blastfighter

Crap, someone already made a Forest Whitaker joke.

Check out the low-budget horror movie The Monster (2016). It only has a 5.4 on IMDB, but I really liked it.

Crap, someone already made a Forest Whitaker joke.
Nobody's made a joke about all the wood in Debbie Does Dallas yet if that's any consolation?

Nobody's made a joke about all the wood in Debbie Does Dallas yet if that's any consolation?
Interesting, I had no idea that was filmed in a forest. I should check it out.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I.... I think I love you.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I.... I think I love you.

Interesting, I had no idea that was filmed in a forest. I should check it out.
It was the 70's. There were forests as far as the eye could see.