What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I had chicken pox when I was a kid, and it was awful. Keep some anti-itch medicine handy so she doesn't scratch.

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that it's actually better for us to get chicken pox as a kid than as an adult. When I had it, my doctor told my mother to make sure that my sister played with me every day so she would get it too, but she never got it.
We have calamine lotion for her and its helping.

I had it when I was young, about 8-9 and it was a nuisance then. Our son had it on his 2nd birthday.

Apparently it can be really dangerous for adults to get it so we are relieved she has finally got it. We have had a few scares with her in the past but its come to nothing. She has a lot of spots now, so we have been looking after her thoroughly today.

Im waiting for my wife to come back from the hospital as we think our son has broke a toe. He is just like I was when I was growing, clumsy and always hurting himself when he is having a growth spurt.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We have calamine lotion for her and its helping.

I had it when I was young, about 8-9 and it was a nuisance then. Our son had it on his 2nd birthday.

Apparently it can be really dangerous for adults to get it so we are relieved she has finally got it. We have had a few scares with her in the past but its come to nothing. She has a lot of spots now, so we have been looking after her thoroughly today.

Im waiting for my wife to come back from the hospital as we think our son has broke a toe. He is just like I was when I was growing, clumsy and always hurting himself when he is having a growth spurt.

It sounds like you're having a bad week with the kids, but I guess that's just a part of having kids. But try to keep a smile on your face. It will get better, and everything will be back to normal soon.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
These kids it doesnt matter what life throws at them they are always happy. (which is more than I can say for myself ) Kids are great, even though they have been through the wars today they still been laughing and playing together.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
These kids it doesnt matter what life throws at them they are always happy. (which is more than I can say for myself ) Kids are great, even though they have been through the wars today they still been laughing and playing together.

That's great that the kids are taking it well. When I had the chicken pox, my mom said that I was a nightmare. I think that's one of the reasons I don't have kids. I have rabbits instead.

Bill Cosby said it best. He said "Every parent puts a curse on their child when they say "I hope someday you grow up and have kids who are just like you."."

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'm on the phone, on hold with eBay customer service, and I just keep repeating over and over again "I HATE EBAY!, I HATE EBAY!, I HATE EBAY!"
I feel your pain-- make the best of it, and ask how the weather is in Bombay....

Lying in bed feeling very ill. I'm not sure where I've got it from, but as I was trying to sleep last night I couldn't and was incredibly comfortably all night, I've been spewing and sh*tting all morning

Needed to go into university to get some work done today too, got a busy week ahead in terms of coursework. Although the majority of it I can do without going in, so maybe this will give me a reason to do more work, or I could just end up watching more TV and films

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That's great that the kids are taking it well. When I had the chicken pox, my mom said that I was a nightmare. I think that's one of the reasons I don't have kids. I have rabbits instead.

Bill Cosby said it best. He said "Every parent puts a curse on their child when they say "I hope someday you grow up and have kids who are just like you."."
Our daughter is still her smiling happy self today. She was upset through the night as she couldnt sleep due to the itching and she had all the meds she could possibly have so there was nothing we could do. So me and Her camped in the frontroom and she finally went off to sleep about 3:30am. I didnt sleep that much but my wife took over at 6am so I went to bed. Our son is limping ever so slightly but apart from that he is great, as he has broken his toe, thats patched up from the hospital.

Blerg, hope you feel better soon Daniel!

Hope your daughter has a better sleep tonight n3wt and tell the little lad to be careful kicking the ball!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Trying to study for a test tomorrow but there's some strange force attracting me to the Internet! Physicists and astronomers call it laziness I think!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hope your daughter has a better sleep tonight n3wt and tell the little lad to be careful kicking the ball!
Cheers Christine My son managed to break his toe by putting his iPod on charge. He went to the charger and managed to boot the fire surround and my wife heard is toe crunch. The funny thing is he and my little brother in law has had a bet going for two years now to see who would break a bone first (after having a conversation with me as I mantioned I have lost count of the bones I have broken over the years) so he was happy as he has £20 coming. I dont know where my brother in law is going to get it as he is 12 and my son is 9. Kids these days bet big apparently

Just finished watching "Forever" on Hulu..now "Gotham" and "Sleepy Hollow"... I have several shows I have to catch up with....