Unecessary Ends

Tools    

After watching Rosemarys Baby i felt it would've had a greater effect were it to have ended when she walked through the closet so it would be left with the fact it could have all been her imagination. Another film i felt was slightly ruined by the ending was 28 Days Later, the whole bit in the feild was useless, hmmm i probably should watch the alternate ending sometime. Well, did anyone else find this with other films?

There are those who call me...Tim.
Jurassic Park 3. It went on too long and because of this, I was expecting the Fin/Beak-Rex to come out and attack them again.

the end of the butterfly effect,
WARNING: "The Butterfly Effect" spoilers below
kutcher should have just stood there as it faded to black, instead of him going after the girl.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
the end of the butterfly effect,
WARNING: spoilers below
kutcher should have just stood there as it faded to black, instead of him going after the girl.
You need to type in [spoilers=movie title] in order for it to work.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

T-2: Judgement Day was pretty cheesy, when Arnie's hand stuck it's thumb up. What the hell was Cameron thinking?

Grease with the flying car......WHAT THE F***!

Also, I think Cabin Fever would have been a lot better if it had a better ending.

I totally agree with you on the Grease ending. I never understood that and I doubt if I ever will. Does anybody have the smallest clue why they did that?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
. Another film i felt was slightly ruined by the ending was 28 Days Later, the whole bit in the feild was useless, hmmm i probably should watch the alternate ending sometime.
Yes, definitely watch the alternate ending. It's so clear that that's the ending the director and writer really wanted, but that the studio or whatever wanted something cornier. The alternate ending also makes the movie come full circle and is just a lot more meaningful.

And this is my BOOMstick!
i dont want to rent it again, so can you please tell me what it is?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
i dont want to rent it again, so can you please tell me what it is?
After slamming the car into the iron gates, the next scene would be Jim being rushed through a deserted hospital...the same hospital he awoke from his coma in. Selena does her best to work on him, but he dies. She cries, then Hanna picks up Jim's gun and she and Selena walk out to an uncertain future.

I actually like the "happy" ending and much prefer it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Parky
T-2: Judgement Day was pretty cheesy, when Arnie's hand stuck it's thumb up. What the hell was Cameron thinking?
I thought it was genius, and I would have shot Cameron if he ended it any other way. Perhaps, you think its corny because so many other movies have tried to do the same thing somehow, but that still doesn't mean that it wasn't a good scene all in all.

A system of cells interlinked
Not one, but two lame endings in Identity. Had me rolling my eyes more than once.

Originally Posted by Parky
Also, I think Cabin Fever would have been a lot better if it had a better ending.

The only think that I really liked about cabin fever was the ending.
I thought that the sound was poor quality, the picture was poor quality, and the acting wasn't that great.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Not one, but two lame endings in Identity. Had me rolling my eyes more than once.
The ending of Identity was kind of "you mean that entire movie took place in his head? Oh man, what a ripoff." It did give you clues that it was not reality but fantasy which kind of made it ok for me.

Originally Posted by Escape
The ending of Identity was kind of "you mean that entire movie took place in his head? Oh man, what a ripoff." It did give you clues that it was not reality but fantasy which kind of made it ok for me.
I know i started this thread n all, but thanx, that was kinda spoiler for 'Indentity', biatch ahah hmm dw

I thought the end of Identity was excellent,the 1st part of the movie plays off like some B-grade horror crap then turns into a great psychiatric thriller.