The Mummy 3

Tools    

The King of Horror
Sweet I loved the first two mummys. Tell me do you know if Brandon Fasier in it?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
The first was great, the second was ok (I'd have to see it again to judge), but I'm not sure how they could possibly bring back The Mummy (and he is needed, as he both dominates the movie and is the title character)?

Sidenote: Where did the link come from jrs?

I See You When You're Sleeping
The films were 'fun' to a degree but the frequent amount of stereotypes wrecked my head. i.e american rowdy cowboys, english librarian, dirty money wanting arabs, 'secret' religeous tribes...poo.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
The films were 'fun' to a degree but the frequent amount of stereotypes wrecked my head. i.e american rowdy cowboys, english librarian, dirty money wanting arabs, 'secret' religeous tribes...poo.
That didn't bother me at all. They were well made (well at least the first was) and enjoyable to the extent that things like that didn't matter to me. But that isn't the point. The question still remains: How would this happen?

The King of Horror
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
How would this happen?
Good Question

Originally Posted by jrs

Every time I finished the flicks (mummy I,II), I asked myself why Imhotep, a guy who is loyal to his love even after thousands of years, shall always be punished so mercilessly in the end.
I wish him good luck to find his true love this time...

According to the record of Egypt history, Imhotep actually was one of the most prominent doctors of five thousand years ago, who not only participated the construction of pyramids, but also carried out the first skull opening surgery in history, then greatly pushed forward the study of anatomy. I would rather consider him a scholar instead of a killer.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	munaiyi15.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1527  

gaaaawwwd plz not other one.

That picture is taken at Universal Studios Florida...where the new mummy ride opens next year

That makes sense....

MovieForums Extra
I totally enjoyed both of "The Mummys" and am looking forward to the third. The only thing that creeped me out were the BUGS!!!!! Gauging from the promo......it looks like they're back........

the sequel is great. i hope the 3rd is going to be as well.

Is there even going to be a third, or is it just going to be a park ride?

Nope. At least not in my mind. I like to think that they had almost nothing to do with one another.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by jrs
The Scorpion King's alternate title is "The Mummy 3"
OK... then why is this movie called the Mummy 3? It doesn't make sense...