Sequels

Tools    

im getting the picture movie producers are running out of ideas with the amount of sequals there are out there...i mean i can understand all the matrix and lotr stuff cos it would be stupid not to conclude those but its getting stupid now. I want some new movies

Anyone agree?

The King of Horror
I agree with you that the matrix and LOTR have to have endings. However I don't think that the producers are runing out of Ideas I mean look at all the new none sequal films out there this year examples Phone Booth, Identity, Bruce Almighty all of them great films.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
As long as new films come out, I'm cool with sequels. Some movies deserve to have them, and they're cool and I'll see them, and others don't, and they aren't cool and I won't see them. Its that simple. There are bunches of good movies coming though.

So I don't see a problem at the moment.

Hi
Pretty soon we're going to have a crapload of sequels..

Also I don't think the Matrix needed a sequel (i sure as hell wanted one though) if it had failed it could have ended right there with the assumption that with all his power he manages to destroy it.

Originally Posted by Sutter Kain
I agree with you that the matrix and LOTR have to have endings. However I don't think that the producers are runing out of Ideas I mean look at all the new none sequal films out there this year examples Phone Booth, Identity, Bruce Almighty all of them great films.
It also think they are making more movies that could have a sequal. Phone Booth & Identity could both have sequels depending on the box office success. I can't comment on Bruce Almighty as I haven't seen it.