A "Crap" Movie You Liked?

Tools    

i love roadtrip, but i dont think too many liked it because of tom green (arguably the funniest man alive)

the rock--i love those stupid gung-ho american movies!

liar liar- its always made me laugh

hollow man-it actually thought it was pretty good

from dusk till dawn- i only watched it because of the tarantino/rodriguez influence

more later

Re-Animator

Eating Raoul

Alex DeLarge

what I do I do because I like to do

Dude Where's My Car....
it sucked.
BUT...
I love it.

I think I've already mentioned this, but I'm not sure. I kind of like The Last Dragon. That's probably the closest to being a movie that I both like and think sucks.

My life isn't written very well.
Sho'nuff Fire!

I like the movie Showgirls. Why? I don't know, but it pleases me. The dialogue is awful, the acting terrible and T&A doesn't float my boat. But, for whatever reason; I own it, I watch it, I enjoy it!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

well, i'm afraid i must confess to my frequent viewings of cruel intentions..

I am having a nervous breakdance
Is "Clueless" a crap movie? I love it anyway!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I liked:
Super Troopers-"co'mon meow!"
Zoolander
Scary Movie 2-Sorry but i fell asleep the first time i saw it, but it is on HBO now, so i am slowly getting to like it.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally posted by Piddzilla
Is "Clueless" a crap movie? I love it anyway!!
noo clueless is fantastic, i love that film. i guess i shud also confess to liking 10 things i hate about you, its the film i watch whenever i'm feeling crappy.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Maximum Overdrive ~Love it.
Last Action Hero ~Love it.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Labyrinth.

Starring David Bowie as the 'goblin king', a timeless classic in my view.

Night at the Roxbury
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

CORVETTE SUMMER
DEATH TO SMOOCHY
GET CARTER (STALLONE)

You guys have listed some movies that I actually thought were ok and not 'crap'....
Super Troopers
Hollowman
From Dusk Till Dawn
... and so I'll add Tremors... great flick, piss poor special effects...

"A place where nobody dared to go, the love that we came to know, we called it...."
Xanadu (1980)

We've had a few threads on so-called "guilty pleasures", the two most epic of which can be found HERE and HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Too many to list.... I PREFER guilty-pleasure movies. However, I'm not that crazy about any of the movies listed above - I like some of the, but they're not "guilty-pleasure". Let's see:

* Mannequin ~ love this dummy movie, ditto for the sequel

* A Very Brady Sequel ~ always excited when it's on TV

* Exit To Eden ~ horrible, but sexy and different

* Who's That Girl ~ Madonna's best movie

* Elvira: Mistress of the Dark ~ perhaps my favorite "guilty-pleasure" flick of all time.

* Serial Mom ~ best John Waters movie to watch

ah man cruel intentions aint crap, that movie is heaps good

BTW, when i say "Crap" i mean movies that are regarded by those uppity fiml critics as "Crap, you get me? i was reading the paper the other day, and some PC femi-nazi had her best 100, there was stuff like, girl interuppted ahead of godfather! and babe was ahead of apocalypse now!
anyways,proceed.....

Originally posted by r3port3r66
Sho'nuff Fire!

I like the movie Showgirls. Why? I don't know, but it pleases me. The dialogue is awful, the acting terrible and T&A doesn't float my boat. But, for whatever reason; I own it, I watch it, I enjoy it!
Well, it must be the plot then!

ah man cruel intentions aint crap, that movie is heaps good

BTW, when i say "Crap" i mean movies that are regarded by those uppity film critics as "Crap", you get me? by all means, add those that you yourself feel are crap, this is a democracy i was reading the paper the other day, and some PC femi-nazi had her best 100, there was stuff like, girl interuppted ahead of godfather! and babe was ahead of apocalypse now!
anyways,proceed.....

Originally posted by Mr.Nemesis
BTW, when i say "Crap" i mean movies that are regarded by those uppity fiml critics as "Crap, you get me?
Ah. In that case, my favorite film of all time would probably make the cut: Instinct. Most critics seemed to think it was horrible.