For a Limited Time Only, Receive Free Positive Rep

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Like what SC did. Post in this thread and receive positive rep. You can say whatever you want to me or about me or about anything else.

Say it and get positive rep. I'm handing it out for free. No matter what you say.

You could say "Bobby is a sludge sucking pig lizard" and you'd still get good rep from me.

......................................................................................

does that count?

Don't know ya but here's a fun little deal for ya whilst you are reppin me and stuff.

You ready? You look ready.
BobbyB take is up the bum-bum, and likes it.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I have a belly button.

Oh what the hey, I gave everyone in here a rep up too. Why not, if you're taking the time to read this, you deserve a thumbs up, even if you created the thread.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Lost in never never land
"Carpe diem - sieze the.... carp."
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I like you Bobby. You support me against the people who pay out Ed Norton.

If you give me a pos rep i will neg rep u 5 times...

Ok, ok, what do your really want for this selfless act