Best Christmas Movies...

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
By the way, has anyone seen Christmas With The Kranks? I watched that the other night. Horrible.
By the way, has anyone here ever dumped a full glass of water right on their head? I've done that. Wet.

And other unsurprising revelations from the "DUH!" File.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
By the way, has anyone here ever dumped a full glass of water right on their head? I've done that.
I did this one time and it was not really that wet, a bit damp, but wet? Nah.

Home Alone, Trading Places and Die Hard 2

A Christmas Story - hands down

every People has own like and dislikes, maybe santa Claus is the besr for you but the others not. But santa Claus Movie is great for all kids..

See My Blog

the nanny dvd

Originally Posted by nebbit
agreed

My favorite Christmas movies are A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Two of the funniest and best Christmas movies IMO.

Definitely A Christmas Story. I love when Santa kicks Ralphie down the slide.

The Christmas Story

For B & W: A Miracle On 34th Street

Bang The Drum Slowly
A Christmas Carol Starring Alastair Sim

A Christmas Story

The True Meaning Of Christmas
The Christmas Story is a hilarious film. I also like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

The Grinch
The Christmas Story
A Christmas Carol

I grew up with my parents and family making a tradition out of watching It's a Wonderful Life so it has grown to be a favorite.