Another Superman Movie

Tools    

According to Empire Online there will be another Superman film coming out. Does anyone know anything about it?

I am not a big fan of Superman movies but if it is anything like Batman I might go see it!
The cartoons however sucked big time they were so horible! Does anyone remember them? The new ones are just plain strange (I think they came out in either in the seventys or the eightys I am not sure!)
Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The Strongest Girl Alive
I think I heard something about Superman being played by that tall dark haired guy from mutant x (that aweful tv show on WB on saturday afternoons or something). thing is they've been dicussing this for a long time and it's gone nowhere... remember their idea for a Superman vs. Batman movie? that was in the works for a long time but was eventually rejected.

Feed me breadcrumbs
Originally Posted by Courtsnz
I think I heard something about Superman being played by that tall dark haired guy from mutant x (that aweful tv show on WB on saturday afternoons or something). thing is they've been dicussing this for a long time and it's gone nowhere... remember their idea for a Superman vs. Batman movie? that was in the works for a long time but was eventually rejected.

They should just get their acts together and make "Dark Knight Returns".

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...984307,00.htmlBy the way things look it seems more and more likely that the new Superman film will be going ahead.

There has been some serious considerations over the casting.

Beyonce is at the top of the list to play Lois Lane after rumours of Selma Blair playing the part and surprisingly Johnny Depp has been touted for the role of Lex Luther.

Best yet though is a brit name attached to the star role of Superman in the form of Henry Cavill.

Here's the latest scoop (bar Selma Blair)...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...984307,00.html

Just found out today about a couple of people being possibly casted for the next Superman movie (possibly titled "Superman Returns")...Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor and Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane. It isn't a done deal yet (as of 11:00 am today ) but it is looking good!!

hmmmmm...It sounds like I need to start reading the Blog!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
The cartoons however sucked big time they were so horible!
I dont watch many cartoon super heroes but one that i thought was rather well done was that amazing spiderman one that came out a couple years ago. I'm not sure what happened to it though.

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
[color=DarkSlateBlue]The cartoons however sucked big time they were so horible! Does anyone remember them?

I know you all too young for these , but the best ones ever done were Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons. I suggest to watch those.

Hell, those were made 27 years before I was born. I think every member on this site was too young to see them.

I did grow up with The Superfriends though. They were cool...though I did prefer Linda Carter's real life Wonder Woman TV show.

I wonder why. Let's see...it was on the air during my puberty. That might be it. Plus, no...okay, maybe...Yeah! I think the fact that Linda Carter as Wonder Woman was my first erotic dream might have had something to do with it too. But I'm not sure.

I kinda feel like going to bed now. Isn't that strange?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."