What should I name my kitten?

Tools    

This is the quality content for which I signed on to this site.
LOL, I LEAPT on to this thread even though I’m 9 years late.

The tricky part is figuring out which people are just having some fun and which ones genuinely only saw the first post, never saw the date, and are making genuine suggestions.

The tricky part is figuring out which people are just having some fun and which ones genuinely only saw the first post, never saw the date, and are making genuine suggestions.
Please tell me the name of your cat so that I don’t have to read all the posts. Thank you.

Fezzik, after Andre the Giant's character in The Princess Bride.

I picked this for several reasons, but his size was not one of them. That he turned out to be very big (17 lbs!) is just a bonus.

I picked this for several reasons, but his size was not one of them. That he turned out to be very big (17 lbs!) is just a bonus.
Wow, that’s 10lbs heavier than my female Kandy.

Yeah, he's a big guy. I realize a lot of cats that weight are just horribly fat, but he's just big. I'm sure he's overweight a bit, but a lot of it's natural size. I had a test done and he's got some Ragdoll and Russian Blue in him, and they're usually pretty big.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I like Beelzebubbles and Fluffy McFluffington of the Philadelphia McFluffingtons. Of course I named my kitties Scooter and Molly. Go figure.

I see that the kitty in question is several years old and already named. I suggest you change this thread to "what should I have named my kitten"?

Just gonna briefly cross-post to this thread to say: I'm doing an all-day charity stream from about 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM ET today. It benefits three animal welfare charities, and I'm personally matching all donations.

It's mostly gaming-themed because it's centered around a video game community I'm a part of, but some of it's just generally fun too. There's raffled prizes, as well, though they too are mostly game-themed.

It's gonna be at https://www.twitch.tv/spypartyfans. All are welcome to just watch/chat/hang out, too.

The Adventure Starts Here!
DEFINITELY come visit Yoda live now! He's chattering away happily, and apparently will have to eat banana bread with hot sauce on it at some point.

He's going to regret having to match the donations, I think.

Just gonna briefly cross-post to this thread to say: I'm doing an all-day charity stream from about 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM ET today. It benefits three animal welfare charities, and I'm personally matching all donations.

It's mostly gaming-themed because it's centered around a video game community I'm a part of, but some of it's just generally fun too. There's raffled prizes, as well, though they too are mostly game-themed.

It's gonna be at https://www.twitch.tv/spypartyfans. All are welcome to just watch/chat/hang out, too.

I was Stovepipe (Takoma was already taken, like, how dare they?!), and happy to donate.

Good luck with your stream--it is a cause that is close to my heart!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
i watched some of it but couldn't figure out how to donate and add to his "problems". As far as the answer to the long-ago asked question, Tawny.

i watched some of it but couldn't figure out how to donate and add to his "problems". As far as the answer to the long-ago asked question, Tawny.
There's a link in the chat on the site that you have to click on to donate.

There's a link in the chat on the site that you have to click on to donate.
It wouldn't let me donate unless I could log into the site with one of my other accounts. I ended up making a burner Twitch account because I didn't want to link my e-mail or other accounts to StreamLab.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yoda says if you message him, he can give you a PayPal address to which to donate. He's going like crazy still (9 hours, till 10 PM EDT), and they're up over $1,100 in donations--which he will then match!

Animal charities! Yay!

I was Stovepipe (Takoma was already taken, like, how dare they?!), and happy to donate.

Good luck with your stream--it is a cause that is close to my heart!
I was wondering who that was! Thank you so much. You too, Allaby (that one was easier to figure out), and Mark as well!

The stream was a rousing success, raising over $2,100, which is about three times what I'd hoped or expected. Exhausting and I'm so glad to be done (think I worked on it almost every day for a solid month), and really touched by everyone's contributions.