Movie Tab

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Spoiler tag no seem to work :/
WARNING: "Spoiler Tag Help For Sidewinder" spoilers below
Reply to this post so you can see the proper format for using a spoiler tag.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
What's the big deal about it? I was so into the movie, that didn't even come across my mind. Besides, to hate a movie because they used CGI for wolves is really ridiculous.
I don't think he was criticizing it for using CGI wolves, but that the CGI could have been done better, which I agree with. And besides he did give it 3 1/2 stars so that's definitely not hate.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
In your opinion.

Really? I tought it was santas opinion, thanks for setting it striaght

I watched smokey and the bandit, it was late night and couldnt sleep.
Apart from closeups of that womans arse, the only other thing thats good about it is that it made me fall asleep.

Also watched the cartoon movie if batman of the future where the joker returns, superisngly good.

Today I watched The Shining and some TV movie called Harmony Cats or something along that line. The Shining was amazing, Harmony Cats was just horrible.

You ready? You look ready.

It gets a B+ from me. A word of advice if you plan to see this movie, do NOT compare the book to the movie in anyway. You will be disappointed if you do.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Put me in your pocket...
The Snake Pit (1948) ~ A must see for any Olivia de Havilland fans. She was fabulous in this.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
In your opinion.
Well obviously,

Welcome to Collinwood, 2002. Russo & Russo

Raising Victor Vargas, 2002. Sollett
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by jrs
I was so into the movie, that didn't even come across my mind.
Yes, but you're so into everything that nothing ever "comes across your mind".

Dead End (2003)
My rating: (of 5)
Not a bad little horror movie. Some fun characters in it and a mildy interesting premise but something just falls short on it.

All The Queen's Men (2001)
My Rating : 1/2 (of 5)
I'm really not too sure what to make of this movie. It's entertaining in some secretive way that leaves me bemused as to why I enjoyed it. Matt Le Blanc stars.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - This series has been saved! Everyone new coming in to this adds something great, and everyone returning is much better. I seriously wish that Alfonso Cuaron would return for the remainder of this series of movies, because he truly seems to get it. This movie has more style than the first two combined, and makes every scene fun to watch. Oh, and David Thewlis's Prof. Lupin is so far my favorite of the series of movies, because he's just great in every scene he's in.

A system of cells interlinked
Underworld : Unrated Extended Edition

Better than the other cut for sure....

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
WARNING: "Spoiler Tag Help For Sidewinder" spoilers below
Reply to this post so you can see the proper format for using a spoiler tag.
WARNING: "Spoiler tag that Sidewinder is Testing" spoilers below
I see dead people. Thanks LordSlaytan

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by jrs
What's the big deal about it? I was so into the movie, that didn't even come across my mind. Besides, to hate a movie because they used CGI for wolves is really ridiculous.
I dont hate The Day After Tomorrow, infact I like it alot. I dont hate a movie because of the CGI wolves either, I just saw them as extremely fake and thus taking away from the realism.

Once Upon A Time In The West (4th time)
10 out of 10

Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban
8 out of 10