A "Crap" Movie You Liked?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Hauberinia
Warlock (not the old Western)

I like that one too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Titanic.... crap.... and I didnt like it.......so the box office draw doesnt have to apply I dont think, I know alot of people who think it was crap. What I am getting at is that I liked the Matrix sequels, and I know for sure alot of people think they are crap. Of course "crap" is so relative.

I have a strange obssesion with the movie Cry-Baby. There is some really bad acting and stunts. But I love it all the same!

I love Cry-Baby too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yeahy! "I'm burnin' inside to touch you baby!" Ultimate cheese fest. I love it though.

You ready? You look ready.
Starship Troopers
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I don't know if I've posted here on not yet but. . .

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. . .kidding, hehe

Seriously,
Almost Heroes
Wagons East
City Slickers 2: the Legend of Curly's Gold
the LOTR cartoon movies
Ladyhawke

I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not, but there's my list as of right now.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I don't know if I've posted here on not yet but. . .

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. . .kidding, hehe

Seriously,
Almost Heroes
Wagons East
City Slickers 2: the Legend of Curly's Gold
the LOTR cartoon movies
Ladyhawke

I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not, but there's my list as of right now.
I kind of like the LOTR cartoon movies. As for the rest, well you know.

Originally Posted by John McClane
I kind of like the LOTR cartoon movies. As for the rest, well you know.
Well I liked them too, that's why I posted them. It's a crap movie that i liked there buster brown.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Well I liked them too, that's why I posted them. It's a crap movie that i liked there buster brown.
Woops. I thought this was "Movies you hated but others belived were great" thread. My mistake. Wasn't with it at the time.

Put me in your pocket...

I loved Beach Party movies. I know I just posted one of these in the series thread...just wanted to shared another movie from those wonderfully cheesy movies.

Fun stuff.

The 'burbs. Everyone I know hates this movie and it was bashed pretty good when it came out but I love it.

Originally Posted by BondGirl
The 'burbs. Everyone I know hates this movie and it was bashed pretty good when it came out but I love it.
I am with you, I liked this one also. hi BondGirl

I'll have to say Lake Placid. There's probably alot more on my list that many of you will think is "cheese" but I'll just go with that one for now.

Originally Posted by Escape
I'll have to say Lake Placid. There's probably alot more on my list that many of you will think is "cheese" but I'll just go with that one for now.
What do you know? I liked it too.

Originally Posted by John McClane
What do you know? I liked it too.
Oh yeah, here are few more that I liked but many others I talked to hated.

The Hulk (2003)
Blair Witch 2
Jeepers Creeper 1 and 2
Ginger Snaps 2
American Werewolf in Paris
Planet of the Apes (remake)

I liked the movie Timecop very much. As a matter of fact, I consider it one of the greatest action films ever made. Some people didn't like it and I really can't believe I think so highly of it, being such a tough critic but my opinion stands in spite of VanDamme's on and off acting performance. The villain was a brilliant character of a villain and the story had a lot of clever twists that wern't shattering to the plot or just stupid.

Timecop- 9.85/10

Originally Posted by Escape
Hulk (2003)
That's one of my favorite comic book movies.

I loved Copland and Oscar and most people seem to hate the former and have never heard of the latter.