Vampire Movies

Tools    

What's everyone's favourite vampire movie?

MIne is probably Interview With The Vampire.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Originally Posted by Lola
What's everyone's favourite vampire movie?

MIne is probably Interview With The Vampire.
that's mine too.

Others that are close are Nosferatu (original and Kinski remake), Shadow of the Vampire, Near Dark, and Coppola's take on Dracula, despite several akward performances.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I really liked The Lost Boys and Dusk Till Dawn (ONLY THE FIRST ONE!!!) but, Interview With The Vampire has a much more romantic take on them. And, it's based on one of my all time fav. books.

A system of cells interlinked
Interview with a Vampire

Salem's Lot

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Blood: The Last Vampire

Cronos
(more about vampirism than vamps themselves)

original nosferatu

it'd be good if they did another Vampire Chronicles movie (based on the anne rice books) but after Queen of the Damned i wonder if anyone can do it properly.

They did that horribly. It was more The Vampire Lestat than anything. They should do Memnoch the Devil.

What disapointed me about Queen of the damned was the god awful ending and how they didnt show the charcater prospectives of anyone else (Jesse, Marius, Armand etc)

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
What disapointed me about Queen of the damned was the god awful ending and how they didnt show the charcater prospectives of anyone else (Jesse, Marius, Armand etc)
Agreed in simple terms the whole movie was more full of crap than a public toilet. I hated it....and thats saying something...

Yeah, the fact that Alyiah died half way through it must have been a kick in the pants. It sucks how people are afraid to pick another one up because of what a burnout Queen of the Damned was.

Horror of Dracula (1958)
Nosferatu (1922)
Near Dark (1987)
The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)
Salem's Lot (1979)

Those are just a few. I might list more later.

[quote=Lola]What's everyone's favourite vampire movie?

I couldn't list just one, so here's a few vamp movies I own:

UNDERWORLD

FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

BLADE I & II

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA

And I must say the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" television series was fun to watch!

I enjoyed that show as well.

Nosferatu
Bram Stoker’s Dracula
Interview With a Vampire
The Lost Boys
Near Dark
From Dusk Til Dawn
Love at First Bite

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Its got to be Embrace Of The Vampire. I havnt finished the film but seen enough of it to love it...well Alyssa Milano anyway Also nice to Martin Kemp pre-EastEnders.
I cant put a name to the my other fav's, just the ones mentioned here, they all rock (the ones i have seen). There doesnt seem to be many decent vampire movies, does there?