Cricket world cup 2019

Tools    

Was a decent documentary that on my local team. If you must know, we won the title this year.
I saw! I looked some things up after I finished just to see how it all ended up, and got a kick outta that.

Final is at 2 am Sunday morning Seattle time , if you want to watch it --- @Yoda

Sadly way too early (5:00 AM here), but I assume I'll be able to watch it shortly after the fact?

Thank you for the notice!
It's a one day match that lasts for nearly 8 hours .

You can get up in the morning and watch the last part of the match . Perfect for you

World Cup final started , if anybody is interested . New Zealand is batting first . Match will continue for 7 hours more .

I don't remember ever being sad for other side instead of India not winning. But oh my God what a game. What a crazy, crazy, crazy game.

I am absolutely shattered and I am not even a Kiwi. Such a gorgeous country, with lovely people, who lost in the final in 2015 and have now lost in the cruelest of fashion in 2019. Oh New Zealand the Gods have been highly harsh on you today.

Well played, England.

How could they allow the ball ricocheting off stokes' bat to get additional four runs for England ? Just unfair .

How could they allow the ball ricocheting off stokes' bat to get additional four runs for England ? Just unfair .
It was unintentional. If it's intentional, then the batsman is actually given out. It's the rule, mate. Harsh and unfair, I know, but a rule.
Just like the other stupid rule of England winning this on the basis of hitting more boundaries.

I don't know how the Kiwi players return from this. I would have given up the game if that happened to me. Just so harsh.

So finally the English creators of the game got to win the trophy .