2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

What a difference a week makes eh.
Actually I decided to cancel the offer cause I realized I was selling Moreno way too short. Sent an offer to seanc, Moreno for Mike Williams, instead.

This honestly isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but I don't get why people who reject a trade would say something like "X isn't playing as well as he usually does right now," when that discount is clearly being built into the proposal. 99% of the time the underperforming guy wouldn't be offered at all if he were producing normally.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
This honestly isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but I don't get why people who reject a trade would say something like "X isn't playing as well as he usually does right now," when that discount is clearly being built into the proposal. 99% of the time the underperforming guy wouldn't be offered at all if he were producing normally.
how much are u regretting exchanging welker for Foster right now?

I got two offers out looking for a good WR. Sent seanc Knowshon Moreno for Mike Williams, and to Dionne for Ryan Broyles. Whoever says yes first gets Moreno.

Unless someone out there sends me a good offer first of course.

Everyone is available.
Dude!

Actually with my track record I cant point at anyone for supposed bad trade decisions.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Dude!

Actually with my track record I cant point at anyone for supposed bad trade decisions.
I made a bad homer decision. I think Nelson will be a top 10 wr, but Morris prob a top 10 back. I'm going to need another back, so I offered Julio and Amendola for foster.

Hadn't seen your offer when I posted that, but yeah, had to reject. I think it's totally reasonable, but I'd have a huge hole at RB next week with Lacy on Bye, and at 0-3 I don't have the luxury of that sort of risk.

Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe is now Tongs headache.

Knowshon Moreno and Santonio Holmes comen the other way.

I got Stephen Hill so I didnt want 2 Jets receivers, and Im surprisingly flush on RBs. So I hope Bowe gets it together.

yeah im sure he will. I just didnt want to see him going off while on my bench, and at same time hes really hard to trust.

Moreno is a depth play. 14 team league, my thought is its a lot easier snaggen bye week replacement worthy Wideouts than RB's.

Moreno's solid, but may be supplanted by Ronnie Hillman before seasons end so keep your eyes open for RBs still. Denver really wants Hillman to be their #1 guy, he's faltered when given opportunity, but last sunday he finally emerged and with a reduced touch count. That's another Moreno minus is he splits time with Hillman and Monte "Why am I here?" Ball.

I think Dwayne Bowe and Alex Smith will eventually get it together. I'm gonna play Bowe this week over Fitzgerald only because Fitzs' mobility is noticeably hindered and he's going up against Revis. If Fitz still outperforms Bowe, I will spit on Bowe, and then have to wipe my monitor off.

Let the night air cool you off
Be prepared to spit on Bowe, he doesn't provide a whole lot of value with Alex Smith as his QB. Not because Alex Smith is terrible (he's not,) but because Alex Smith has a weak arm and won't allow anybody to be a deep threat. He loves checking it down and throwing short routes, where Bowe would get his work done mainly in the intermediate range. Fitz has been used in the slot more this year than he has in the past, which may change the way he is dealt with by Revis. In fact, when he is in the slot Revis might not cover him at all, that responsibility may belong to someone else.