What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

In the godawful Tim Burton Planet of the Apes reboot.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Jeff and Babs in The Mirror Has Two Faces and Emily Lloyd as Cookie means the early Michael Douglas is from Summertree because it is the only movie he made with...
Brenda Vaccaro

I don't have another set ready. If sombody else wants to go instead of waiting, knock yourself out.

Gideon's:
Mirror Mirror + Blazing Stewardesses + Arizona Bushwackers =
Yvonne De Carlo

Claire's:
Die, Mommie, Die! + Detroit Rock City + But I'm a Cheerleader =
Natasha Lyonne

Chevy Chase

The twenty-one films are, in order, Fletch (Tony Longo), Fletch Lives (R. Lee Ermey), Spies Like Us (Frank Oz), Funny Farm (Kit Le Fever & Helen Lloyd Breed), Deal of the Century (Sigourney Weaver), Foul Play (Goldie Hawn waiting for her date), Oh! Heavenly Dog (Robert Morley), Man of the House (George Wendt), Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird (Sandra Bernhard), Nothing But Trouble (Daniel Baldwin), Memoirs of an Invisible Man (Daryl Hannah), Under the Rainbow (Pat McCormick), Snow Day (Chris Elliott), Modern Problems (Dabney Coleman), Caddyshack II (Jonathan Silverman), ¡Three Amigos! (Tona Plana), Hero (Geena Davis), National Lampoon’s Vacation (Christie Brinkley), National Lampoon’s European Vacation (Dana Hill), National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (Johnny Galecki), and Caddyshack (Peter Berkrot).

Chevy in Fletch Lives

Chevy in Deal of the Century

Chevy in Memoirs of an Invisible Man

Chevy in Under the Rainbow

Chevy in Modern Problems

Chevy in ¡Three Amigos!

Your turn, Cricket.

You gots it, Claire.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead in All About Nina + Bryce Dallas Howard & Matt Damon in Hereafter + Ice Cube in Are We There Yet? + Steve Carell & Olivia Wilde in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone =
Jay Mohr

No clue