Worst Date Movie Experience?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
hum. This was not so much a date, but me and the ex were going through a pretty rough spot and decided to rent a movie. What loverly, inspirational piece of distracting cinema did we randomly choose? Blue Valentine.

By the end of that roller coaster ride we were both pretty much ready to just sit, crying behind closed doors in the garage with the car cranked and running.
LOL!

Not a first date but we'd only been going out a week or two and I was madly inlove and 18. Eraserhead. On the way to the restaurant we both looked at each other and said 'Let's not talk about it". I actually saw him at a funeral a few years ago and at one stage at the wake said - Hey remember that date you took me on to see eraserhead? In unison we both said 'Let's not talk about it'. LOL.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's like saying if she is Scarlett Johansson, that's totally not a problem.
If she were Scarlett, I wouldn't even date her in the first place.

In 2006, I went on a date with a girl, and over dinner, I asked:

"So, what kind of movies do you like?"

"I hate movies. It's like, I just wasted 2 hours of my life. Movies are stupid."

"Check please!"
That's the spirit!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't actually wear pants.
On my first date ever, I showed my now-wife No Country for Old Men. I guess it didn't go too horribly, what with us being married for almost three years now.

First movie date with my girlfriend was Black Hawk Down. We had watched a few throw away movies so I knew she was a talker during movies but I ignored it at first because, well, I was getting tired of being the Master of my Domain. So we're at the movie, a movie I'm really interested in seeing, it starts and right away she begins to talk. I keep my eyes on the screen, turn my head slightly towards her and SHHHH! her. I found out that she's not a fan of the shush. I could feel her stare wishing death upon me out of the corner of my eye. When the movie ended I look at her and say "That was pretty good, eh?" and the first thing she says is "You shooshed me!" She brings it up to this day - "I should've dumped you right there!" Well, yeah. Probably not the worst experience but it was tense for awhile.

I went with my girlfriend to see Platoon (1986). At that age (as with so many generations before), going to the movies was really more of an excuse to get alone together in the dark, so my mind was on making out vs. watching the movie. Well, it wasn't long before I realized that making out was going to be out of the question - we were both quickly pretty absorbed by the movie and slightly traumatized.

Solo for the past 8.5 years. So dont have much recollection about movie dates.

Seriously, if a girl hated a film I love I wouldn't even be mad. I wouldn't dump her, or be angry with her. I'd have a conversation with her trying to show her why I love this movie so much. But somewhere inside me... Deep down... I would be disappointed in her.
That's exactly how I feel about people on this board.