Let's talk about suits

Tools    

Awwwww. Love that cuddly cat with paws up! I can't quite make out that second shot - is he ( or she) wet? or just self cleaning? This one looks like a semi longhair. Or at least the tail is more fluffy.

Siblings? From the alert look on their faces, I would say they both are smart and loving cats. Thanks @Yoda.

Ah .... maybe one last request.....really - just one more - do you have a pic of the both of them ? Maybe not, getting them together for the same pic would be like.....herding cats.

Nah, not related, but yeah, lots of similarities otherwise.

He is most definitely not wet in that second one, he's just a giant puddle of fur flying off in all directions. He looks pretty ridiculous most of the time. And that first photo is my favorite photo of him, ever. Lots of eye contact for a cat. Very doglike in that way, and many others.

I do have them both! Mostly older ones, but I love how in most shots of them together you can infer their personalities from the position alone:

Talk and post about cats anytime @Yoda - I' m more than glad to be bombarded. Nice that they are both affectionate buddies to each other. ( That could make for a good tag team for ya)

Your second cat does, in some photos. have an unusually - ah... standout type of fur. In the one where he's stretched out, he looks like a caterpillar. Is this some sort of breed I' m not familiar with?
But in the first pic, he looks like a sleek charcoal coated cat.

Either kitty would make a very nice color template for your next suit

No idea, I guess just a domestic longhair. He kinda looks like the other one (who himself looks and acts a lot like a bombay), just with the longer fur. He always looks fluffy and wild, and his tail is absurd (long and really really bushy). He's the best, though.