What is your favourite action movie of the 1990's?

Tools    

Mine is Hard Boiled without a doubt
Agreed. It doesn't get much better than Hard Boiled!

I second this

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
For firepower it's a tie between Hard Boiled and Full Contact (Chow Yun-Fat delivers one of the greatest final lines to the villain in the latter)

Martial arts wise, I will say King of the Kickboxers and Once Upon a Time in China are my favorites.

it has to be this:

although i am very fond of point break, but yes it has to be speed.

T2, of course.
if ur gonna go with T2 then, the thread name should be: what is your favorite blockbuster summer movie of the 1990s, while T2 is a blockbuster movie, Speed isn't , i guess others will agree

Léon: The Professional

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Léon: The Professional

how could i forget about that, amazing action movie aswell, but i went with speed for its immense rewatchability and the fact that i like sandra bullock more than nathalie portman

A system of cells interlinked
Leon : The Professional

Die Hard with a Vengeance

Guilty Pleasure: Demolition Man

I can't choose between Hard Boiled and this:
i respect your opinion but there are other movies mentioned rank much higher than this, i agree that u want to post some variation but i mean seriously bullet to the head?! compared to speed or leon le professional, its a long shot...

“I was cured, all right!”
i respect your opinion but there are other movies mentioned rank much higher than this, i agree that u want to post some variation but i mean seriously bullet to the head?! compared to speed or leon le professional, its a long shot...
bla bla bla
Rank means nothing to me.

“I was cured, all right!”
For firepower it's a tie between Hard Boiled and Full Contact (Chow Yun-Fat delivers one of the greatest final lines to the villain in the latter)

Martial arts wise, I will say King of the Kickboxers and Once Upon a Time in China are my favorites.
Full Contact? Now that's a great 90's action movie.
One of Ringo Lam's best.