Should Lucas finish Star Wars?

Tools    

I would love to see more star wars, they will never be as good as the first since those hold good memories for me but still would love to see them made

Too funny.

Yoda's old lady? Red headed momma.

Her name is Yaddle and she dies during the Clone Wars. She is the same race as Yoda - which is a mysterious unknown race (except to the green guys and they don't tell).

I would love to see more star wars, they will never be as good as the first since those hold good memories for me but still would love to see them made
So would I, but I would like the focus of one of his films to be on the development of some creepy sith lord...like on the paper back cover art I see in the fantacy section of book stores...

I would like to see the development of a sith...the whole process...without the interference of Jedis....I already know all about the Jedis...but the Sith still remain a mystery to myself and most...

I want Goerge Lucas to take us to a dark corner of the Universe...

There is a novel trilogy about some guy named Darth Bane who creates the Rule Of Two. That might make a good trilogy. I have not read these.

There is also suppose to be a TV series in the works.

"Untitled Star Wars TV Series" (2011)

Longtime Lucas producer Rick McCallum has this listed as one of only three projects he currently is working.

IMDB Pro has it listed as in production - but I can only get concept artist names in relation to the project, so I don't even know what this is; if it's animated like Clone Wars or what. It won't be The Old Republic.

The Star Wars universe wont end, but Star Wars the original is over and should be left that way. There will be countless fanmade stories. Whether Lucas does them or not. There will be no expansion on the original story lines because there just simply isnt any unanwsered questions to explore Star wars will continue with its creatures, settings and jedi its a franchise worth billions and George Lucas or anyone with any sense of business would capitalise on that. The SW universe is too diverse to really run out of stories and has the potential to grow even further. Although no movie will ever live up to the hype or live up to the originals (its just not possible with the level of fan base and the limitless imagination of the hardcore fans)

The prequels were majority crap yet how many of us own them on DVD? How many of us went to see it at the cinema? and how many of us would go and see any movie with the Star Wars title? Star Wars: Black Sun? Irregardless of reviews. George Lucas should be involved in further stories he is the one MOST in touch with the fanbase but maybe has to look to other writers to collaborate with to get the best out of it but mark my words there WILL be more star wars movies, I just hope they are more in vain with the originals and not SW: Clone Wars.

I personally wouldn't mind an expansion of the franchise; but why does it have to be Luke? The universe has grown so large it could easily support other stories, like the ones published in Dark Horse comics.

A new Star Wars movie every year?

Theoretically the Star Wars universe could be used as the backdrop for a James Bond type franchise unrelated to Lucas' original films. One or two main protagonists surrounded by a small handful of peripheral characters - they could be adventurers, assassins, bounty hunters something like that. Done right it could work.