Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

We thought it was very Diana-esque.
I've seen pictures of Diana's outfits that Mrs. Trump's were possibly modeled after. IMO Diana's were more chic, rather in keeping with her youthful personality.

Mrs. Trump's outfit is more subdued, but appropriate for her Brit appearances. She's certainly beautiful, classy and stylish; one of the great examples representing a First Lady for the U.S.

~Doc

I've seen pictures of Diana's outfits that Mrs. Trump's were possibly modeled after.
It’s a nice idea (I guess), but I highly doubt that Melania modeled her outfits after anyone, especially someone who, sadly, has not been with us for many years.

Melania is her own woman & has her own distinct style, which sometimes works & sometimes doesn’t.

Nobody looked better than the Duchess of Cambridge at this week’s Order of the Garter.

Queen Maxima trying hard, but over-fussy, as per usual.

Even in the rain the Duchess of Cambridge looked gorgeous on the first day of Ascot. Love this Elie Saab outfit.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands in a very nice dress. Fussy with the wrap & gloves, but that’s how she rolls. Her hat is out of control.

Could Fergie wear any more mismatched colors at Royal Ascot today? I count at least 4.

The Emperor’s new clothes. Why on earth didn’t someone tell Queen Maxima of the Netherlands that she had a salad on her shoulder!

And an example of how over-processed her hair is when she lets it down.

The Emperor’s new clothes. Why on earth didn’t someone tell Queen Maxima of the Netherlands that she had a salad on her shoulder!
Round the middle of his seven years in Doctor Who Tom Baker suggested that, instead of a travelling companion, the Doctor could have a talking cabbage perched on his shoulder. This doesn't look far off .

Benedict Cumberbatch is a very sharp dresser. Here at Wimbledon with his wife, who also looks nice.

Lady Kitty Spencer (Princess Diana’s niece) in a very striking outfit at Milan Fashion Week. I like it.