Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
You've got a huge plus from me for watching polish movie.
This one is really great, BTW.
It was great.Thank you!

I love to watch movies from every country, every decade.. We have members from all over the world, and would love to spread more recommendations geared toward each member.

Ball of Fire (1941)

-

I watched this rom-com because it's on the top 100 laughs list. There is a lot of talent involved with Howard Hawks as director, Billy Wilder as one of the screenwriters, and stars Gary Cooper, Barbara Stanwyck, Dana Andrews, and Dan Duryea. I liked the story, and even though it's not my kind of movie. I enjoyed it. I think it's probably better than I could give it credit for, and I'd recommend it to fans of the old rom-coms in the vein of His Girl Friday and Bringing Up Baby.

Atrocious movie.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

I couldn't watch it to the end. I just couldn't...
For John Corbett, who I love in every movie.
for reminding me this song (which doesn't fit to any scene from this movie):

You can't win an argument just by being right!
We have members from all over the world, and would love to spread more recommendations geared toward each member.
I'm doing my bit for Denmark.

Heathers (1988) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

So I went to a later showing thinking I'd get some peace and quiet, but I forgot that the kids still have a couple weeks before school resumes. So I was treated to a theater full of gasping teenagers who physically assault the seats when frightened (the girl behind me kicked my chair in fright about a dozen times), and two stupid couples who decided to bring small children into a horror movie. Imagine my surprise when little Tommy starts sobbing at the top of his lungs because damn is that doll spooky. This really hindered my enjoyment of the film, but at the very least I can say it's a better film than it's sequel and it actually does a decent job at filling in the gaps from the first film. Barring what I felt were a few unnecessary characters, some cheesy dialogue and flimsy acting, this is better than most of the other big budget horror titles I've seen lately. But the Conjuring films are entirely better than the Annabelle films.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)

Heathers (1988) -
Um I havent seen this movie but I had a quick look and its set in a high school yea? Why are they all wearing semi suits/pant suits? Is that what American teenagers wear to high school?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Um I havent seen this movie but I had a quick look and its set in a high school yea? Why are they all wearing semi suits/pant suits? Is that what American teenagers wear to high school?

Back in the 1980's and early 90's this was considered fashionable. It is no longer so, most high school students look like this.

Annabelle. In which a young married couple inherit the ugliest doll in the history of the world, which to no one's surprise but theirs turns out to be inhabited by a very nasty demon. I avoided this prequel to The Conjuring when it came out on account of very poor reviews, but the recent Annabelle Creation was enjoyable enough to make me interested in seeing this. Oh dearie me, it didn't half deserve the drubbing. This may be the longest 95 minutes I've experienced in a long time. Dull characters, dull story, not many scares, yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn.
Creation was 20 times better than this.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Back in the 1980's and early 90's this was considered fashionable. It is no longer so, most high school students look like this.
Oh yeah, when Lisa Turtle was allergic to her "school" husband, Screech.