B-Movie HoF

Tools    

I've decided on my nomination and will send it in within a couple days.

This was my second choice, a movie I saw at the drive-in as a kid back in the 70's-

I got two but didn't know which one I want to nom

Maybe check to see which one is easier for everyone to get hold of.
I don't think both are easy to get people hold of hahaha

This looks interesting, but to be honest I'm a little hazy on where the line is drawn between a b-movie and regular movie.

Here are my recommendations, but I'm not sure if they all qualify. I won't enter myself, but I might poke my head in a bit.

Planet of the Vampires (1965)
The Streetfighter (1974)
Sister Street Fighter (1974)
Dragon Princess (1976)
Karate Bullfighter (1975)
Karate for Life (1976)
Karate Bearfighter (1977)
High Kick Girl (2009)
Rica (1972)
Female Convict 701: Scorpion (1972)
Death Race 2000 (1975)
Mean Guns (1997)
Nemesis (1992)

Honestly of those though, if I had to pick one I think it would be High Kick Girl.

I think of the ones I listed it's the most qualified. It's got that super cheesy low budget cinematography and talentless actors, but in spite of that it's actually not that bad and has some pretty decent martial arts. It's actually quite charming.

Mean Guns is so bad it's good, but I don't think it's actually low budget even though it's probably a lot worse than a lot of b-movies.

Well, a post-modernist once told me that 1+1 could equal 3 if 1=1.5. So if 1+1=3, and 3+3=6, then 6=1+1+1+1, so 6.2 = 4.2, and 4.2<6. So that means 6.2<6.

So you're set.