Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world

Welcome to Survivor-Mofo Island

Do you have what it takes to survive? Play and find out. There will be challenges, tests, twists, turns, hidden immunity idols and redemption island where you will have a chance to fight your way back into the game.

Game play is simple. Everyone will randomly be put into two tribes. The tribes will compete with each other for immunity. The losing tribe will go into tribal council where one of the tribe will lose his/her fire and be sent to redemption island where you must face a new set of challenges to try to earn your way back on to the island.

Tribes will be divided on the 28th of Feb. and your first tribal challenge will begin March 1st.

A reward challenge starts now:

The first person to sign up, simply signs up. The second person picks the first person that signs up. The third person can pick either the first or second person that signs up and so on. You must pick a person , any person, that signs up before you . You have a week to sign up and lobby others to sign up and pick your name. Anyone signing up needs to intend to play. The person who has been picked the most times when sign ups are over wins an advantage in the first challenge for their tribe.

Good luck and remember,
Outwit, outplay, outlast!
Godoggo Probst

Taboo Outlaws
Rauldc14
TheUsualSuspect
JiraffeJustin
Miss Vicky
Cobpyth
Swan
Daniel M
Frightened Inmate # 2
Donniedarko

Magenta Warfare
Sci-Fi Slob
Hit Girl -
Skepsis
Seanc-
Bluedeed
Teeter_g
Rhys
Sexy Celebrity
Nebbit

Jiraffe is on the island. The next person may pick Justinjiraffe or Seanc.

You two may also lobby to get players to pick your name.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm in and I'll pick jiraffejustin.

Side note: I hope this doesn't go as fast as BB. What are the time frames we are looking at here.

Suspect's Reviews

Let the night air cool you off
You can pick my name. Or you can pick Sean's name. Either way, you are picking a winner.

this ad has been paid for and sponsored by The Three Horsemen of the Pecopolis

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well I don't think we're gonna have to eat rice for 40 days. So It's safe to say that all you need to do is win challenges and vote off who you don't want to stay in game.

I'm in and I'll pick jiraffejustin.

Side note: I hope this doesn't go as fast as BB. What are the time frames we are looking at here.
It won't. I couldn't make it go that fast if I wanted to. Challenges will run different ways. Some you may have to be here for, but I'm going to do my best to make sure it's a time that everyone can be here or I will make a couple of different times and you can pick the time when you are available. The first challenge you will have 12 hours to complete and it should take 5 minutes. I'll always tell everyone when a challenge is going to happen.

Those are team challenges. I'll be having other types of challenges, so it's a good idea to check in whenever you can and at odd times.

Tribal councils will last anywhere from 12 hours to 24, so everyone will have plenty of time to get together and try to save your butt if you think you need to.

Well I don't think we're gonna have to eat rice for 40 days. So It's safe to say that all you need to do is win challenges and vote off who you don't want to stay in game.
That's the main play. I'll be throwing things at you guys along the way.

Also, the island is haunted. Watch out for ghosts, but never ever speak of them.

Islanders

Seanc- Picked three times
JiraffeJustin- picked three times
TheUsualSuspect-Picked once
Rauldc14 - Picked twice
Nebbit
Cobpyth -picked once
Sexy Celebrity - picked once
Skepsis
Miss Vicky
Sci-Fi Slob
Teeter_g
Bluedeed

By the way, I don't think I've ever watched a full episode of Survivor, so I have no idea about how things work. I'll wing it.
I haven't watched much but I am pretty sure one rule is you have to play in your underwear.