SONG TOURNAMENT XXX

Tools    

Heard of it. Wanna see it.
I think it might still be on Netflix, if you have that. It's one of those indies that's actually pretty good. I think you'd really like it.

Okay, I've updated the database.

I gave everybody the entire weekend to post noms if they were interested.

Looks like we can kick this off today!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

A system of cells interlinked
Let's do it!

I didnt get a notification you were starting. You need to do that and not assume we have seen the new threads by the weekend dude.

I didnt get a notification you were starting. You need to do that and not assume we have seen the new threads by the weekend dude.
Sexy tagged a whole bunch of people. Wasn't aware you were not included.

It's not too late. Post your noms. I'll add them to the mix in the upcoming rounds. Still plenty to go

Let the night air cool you off
I'll try to update this as I go too, but got dang, this could take a long while.

Seal - Kiss From a Rose VS. Curren$y - Chilled Coughpee
The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In VS. PMMP - Viimeinen valitusvirsi
Sweet Robots Against the Machine 3 with Kaho - Dakitime VS. Felt - Spectral Morning
Bad Wolves - Zombie VS. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames VS. David Bowie - China Girl
Metropolis - The Darkest Side of the Night VS. The Rascals-People Got to Be Free
Kid Rock - I Am The Bullgod VS. Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away
The Tragically Hip - Bobcaygeon VS. Martha and the Muffins - Echo Beach
Tokyo Shoegazer - Bright VS. Tears for Fears - Head Over Heels
Queen - The Show Must Go On VS. Revolting Cocks - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
Ajattara - Mitä kuolema parantaa? VS. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
Le Tigre - TKO VS. Elliott Smith - Angeles
Galaxy 500 - Another Day VS. Dark Tranquillity - Atoma
Butthole Surfers - Butthole Surfer VS. Devin Townsend - The Greys
Grand Magus - Ulvaskall (Vargr) VS. Cutting Crew-Died in Your Arms
The Arcade Fire - Wake Up VS. Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me