MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

Can we all just assume and believe that there are no more ALTS here. If there are, then they are for fun purposes, like SC said. I don't know anyone that would go as low as I did with ALTS in this game.
ALTS is the American League Touchy Series in my mind.. so basically all the Yankee's here.

Oh yeah i went there!

The RedSox are owned by the same dude that owns Liverpool FC so i feel connected to Sedai there...

Also Yoda supports the Pirates so we all feel sorry for him

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Can we all just assume and believe that there are no more ALTS here. If there are, then they are for fun purposes, like SC said. I don't know anyone that would go as low as I did with ALTS in this game.
Grant is still here.

My computer just randomly died on me. Never happened before. Trying to fix it. The alt accounts probably did it. They have a vendetta against me. They are real and they are here.
It's extremely difficult to attack the wheels that make you work when you keep moving around dude!

Cause I’m still worried about it. I don’t want the people of MoFo to be creepy and have creepy alt accounts and be trying to break my computer or whatever. This kinda stuff really gets to me. Believe me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Grant is still here.
I can't tell if that's a joke or not.

Suspect's Reviews

Hey everyone,
I only mentioned the thing about alts because it was obvious to me, or seemed to be, however I should have said proxy accounts or whatever word you want. I was referring to someone signing up only to further someone else's game and not being interested in playing themselves. Very similar to chip dumping in poker. The things I mentioned about VPN etc should alert those involved that I am aware of their actions and not a clue to who may be an alt or anything like that. No big deal as the game did not play out and it made no difference. My comments in no way had anything to do with past games or other alleged things that have gone on in the past. I honestly have no desire to talk about it and should never have mentioned it.

Speaking of poker would love to figure out a way to get an online game going with some of you, pretty sure there are some sites out there that offer just that but not privy to any right now. I am talking of very low priced games like $5 or maybe $10 buy in tournament style.

Anyway votes are due in so send them my way.

Ha,

kidding, maybe.

S.C. I was referring to it being no big deal to the game I was hosting because it did not make a difference in the outcome. I do not pretend to speak for others about what is important or not.

Lol, even after the game is stalled dead in its tracks, the drama continues. SC - I miss ya sometimes but I assure you, no ALT acct is breaking your computer. How is that even possible? Not unless you're opening files from an alt or whatever. Then again, I'm no black hatted loser who gets off on infecting ppl from the basement, all hopped up on red bull, hating the world and rubbing their hands together like Gargamel every time they think they've slipped a trojan horse up someone's back door.

Speaking of poker would love to figure out a way to get an online game going with some of you, pretty sure there are some sites out there that offer just that but not privy to any right now. I am talking of very low priced games like $5 or maybe $10 buy in tournament style.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2ewlxl - Edited.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	46487  

You could get a home game going on pokerstars with play money that way everyone can play regardless of location and then whoever wins can get a prize after