SONG TOURNAMENT 28

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Ok, I see some still need fixing, so here's half. The problem was colour (you can't do that in the linkage) and most didn't have the m, or it was with in the wrong place.

I've changed colour, but I didn't add m. I don't know this technique. Anyway, thanks once again

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
The first half. Click to make sure it's all right, though! I went from scratch. BEYONCÉ REFUSES TO WORK, for some reason.
Really thank you very much Cat

Really thank you very much Cat

16th song doesn't work either, so I have an idea. @cat_sidhe would you like to add on your nom for me?
I'm not sure I could pick anything contest worthy right now. I can give it a think, but if you think of something in the meantime, go for it!

1 ZZ Top / Gimmie All Your Lovin

2 Right Said Fred----Too Sexy

3 Quiet Riot----Cum On Feel The Noise

4 Toby Keith-----I Love This Bar

5 The Undertaker Theme Song

6 John Williams ----Imperial March Theme

7 Godsmack-----I Stand Alone

I'll have to list the other 9 songs later tonight.

I've never had it work out on my phone. Even with the .m
I don't know how to explain it but if you look at the preview to quote the post with my nominations, you'll see how I do it. I use the website, not the app, and I do change something.

I don't know how to explain it but if you look at the preview to quote the post with my nominations, you'll see how I do it. I use the website, not the app, and I do change something.
I use the default setting, which is basically the app. In desktop mode on mobile I think it works the same as via PC.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Sadly, I am out of town til next Wednesday so I won't be able to play.

Some REALLY great lists, though!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and HAVE FUN!! or, as they say:
ROCK OUT WITH YOUR C@CKS OUT!!!