Original Motion Picture Score Tournament

Tools    

Original Motion Picture Score Tournament

1. Songs are not accepted; ONLY music scores
2. The music scores selected must be ORIGINALLY made for a movie
3. Each player gets to nominate 8 music scores
4. The format when typing the title of the music score must look like this:

Composer Name - Name of the Music Score (Theme from MOVIE NAME)

Cue the music...

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I'll pass. Instrumentals are not my thing.
I got bored of hosting song tournaments. I'm changing it up a bit.
Movie scores are my thing, even though I am not a fan of classical music.

Just right now I've read it's only music score, no songs I would prefer both, to be honest.
There's been soundtrack song tournaments before. Not sure if we've had a theme/music score tourney.

But yeah, no songs. If they get included, this will be just another soundtrack song tourney.

I feel like giving credit to music composers who have become part of movie history with their amazing compositions.

Tentative - let me see if I can submit some scores tomorrow evening CEST. The idea is excellent and i have some scores on my mind.

I've always wanted to do this, but I hate that nobody else wants to play.

Can there also be a Song Tournament 28 going on at the same time?
I don't mind a Song 28 going on at the same time.

This thing will happen. The players will come.

Need more people to join...

Come on you basterds! You've got nothing better to do!
I like your idea for a song tournament And I would join but I have sooooo much work these days that I can't comment on that much time. But if you need a tie breaker, give me a jingle.

Don't give up, you'll get enough people