Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
yep, I'm in. For both Second Chance and the 17th. And Citizen has a good idea about staggering them during September.
Not a big Horror fan so I may not do that one. Though with Halloween around the corner it is an EXCELLENT time for it.

30s Part Two is "literally" 78.5% completed of reviews and 6 out of the 11 voting lists completed so it's just us stragglers left, so that should be wrapped up by the deadline of Sept. 20, and possibly sooner.

Thinking of starting the Second chance HOF in about a week folks.
I'm in!...there should be some great noms to watch too. So are you still thinking along the same lines as before? I hope so...here's what you said before.

2nd Chance Hall of Fame.

Where only films that have been nominated previously are in the Main HOFs, to give them another shot at winning.

But the one rule I would recommend is NOT nominating what you previously nominated.

Films that were nominated but disqualified because someone dropped out would be OK

Correct. You cannot nominate a film that you previously nominated
Didn't realize that was the case. Will probably sit it out then.
Raul how about allowing our own nominations (that didn't win) to be nominated, but only movies from the Main Hofs 1-10?

I think some people didn't like this Hof idea as they didn't want to have to rewatch films they recently had seen.

I doubt you guys are looking forward to another watch of Waterloo Bridge (1931) or Passengers...But if we limited this to Hofs 1-10, it would have been a long time since we last seen those films, heck many of us weren't even in those older Hofs...Just an idea...you're the host so it's totally your call.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think we will just see how much interest gets generated with the original idea. If it doesn't work, we can always try something else.

@pahaK would make a good host. Pahak are you interested? It's easy to do.
Would that really be a good idea considering how much I've gotten under few peoples skins? I'm assuming my participation will be big enough provocation

Would that really be a good idea considering how much I've gotten under few peoples skins? I'm assuming my participation will be big enough provocation
I think you've only gotten under one person's skin, then it's only a maybe? and not a big deal. I think most all of us MoFos like you, I do.

If you want to do it, do it. I don't see a problem unless someone else wants to put their hat in the ring.

Well, I guess I could run the Horror HoF (II if I remember correctly). Countdown ends in 3.5 months so there's probably time for only one, right?

Unless any major objections surface I'll try to have a thread up during the weekend. If someone wants to make fancy graphics I'd appreciate it. Also how long we've usually had for sending noms, a week?

Well, I guess I could run the Horror HoF (II if I remember correctly). Countdown ends in 3.5 months so there's probably time for only one, right?

Unless any major objections surface I'll try to have a thread up during the weekend. If someone wants to make fancy graphics I'd appreciate it. Also how long we've usually had for sending noms, a week?
A week for sending in noms is good...If you have any questions about how to tally up the scores for the movies or about anything just PM me. It's all easy to do really.