What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Last movie, Resident Evil extinction... hmm it was good however the ending left me indifferent....

im going to go see Good Luck Chuck today

Originally Posted by Movie_watcher
[I'm] going to go see Good Luck Chuck today
Why? Did you lose a bet with someone?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by royals
I never go to the movies no more cause there's too much trouble happening these days. There's always some punks that got to make irritating noises or are there to ruin the evening.
Why not go to a matinee? Oh, and how about trying growing a pair?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Oh, and how about trying growing a pair?

Surely it's less a case of being afraid, and more a case of not wanting to pay to see something that will be ruined by irritating noises from idiots in the row behind.

My advice would be try seeing a film with subtitles or in black and white, the texting teenage hordes will not go near them. Or a late night showing, it's probably past their bedtime...

The Simpsons Movie.... Pretty funny stuff.
Yes I agree... I don't watch television let alone The Simpsons, to be completely honest I never understood them. However when I went to the Movie I thoroughly enjoyed it!

The Last Legion, very enjoyable. I like the link they made between the Roman Empire and the legend of Arthur, had some similairities with Arthur (the one with Keira Knightley)

And do check my "art": Deviant

Welcome to the human race...
Yes I agree... I don't watch television let alone The Simpsons, to be completely honest I never understood them. However when I went to the Movie I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Watch the first 10 series of The Simpsons, then compare it to the movie. You'll definitely change your tune. The movie just doesn't capture the magic of the early seasons. At least South Park made a movie when the show was at a peak.

3:10 to Yuma ... and loved it....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I never go to the movies no more cause there's too much trouble happening these days. There's always some punks that got to make irritating noises or are there to ruin the evening .
Then the punks win....

So a dvd on a big tv screen will do.
Wonder why 'Drink up me hearties, yo ho' popped into my head when I read this....

Beware The Probe!
Saw The Kingdom yesterday, Resident Evil Extinction the day before and 3:10 to Yuma last week.

Enjoyed them all.

Eastern Promises
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

hello everybody!!

i'm new, so be nice!?

last one i saw was room 1408...is it just me...or did anyone else find it terrifying?!

i think it was the fact the cinema was empty so i could really get into the story...but man!

eek!

Hi guys. Another noobie. Just saw Good Luck Chuck. It was decent, some funny parts and some terrible. I think it was a lot funnier cause I like Dane Cooks stand up

I just saw License to Wed at the local discount theater... Pretty sub-standard rom-com and Robin Williams looked embarrassed to be in it the entire time he was on screen.

On the plus side, Mandy Moore is still hot. Just so you know.

I saw Death Proof the other night. Despite the bad reviews, I loved it.
I haven't seen the extended cut of Death Proof but I did see Grindhouse in the theater and thought it was amazing. Planet Terror was interesting, but I didn't like it nearly as much as Death Proof. Death Proof was freaking awesome and I do want to check out the european cut. All copies have been rented from my local Hollywood video since it came out though, so I may have to wait a bit.