TV TRIVIA

Tools    

The answer to the previous question was General Hospital...new question:

Craig Stevens, Edward Asner, Robert Reed, Kim Darby, Norman fell, Peter Strauss. dorothy Malone, Susan Blakely, Dorothy McGuire, Bill Bixby, Murray Hamilton,. and Nick Nolte all had roles in what 1976 TV mini-series?
I know this one because I watched it back in 1976, it's Rich Man Poor Man.

What do the following TV characters have in common? Sam on Richard Diamond, Vera on Cheers, Juanita on The Andy Griffith Show, Orson on Mork and Mindy, and Maris on Frasier?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What do the following TV characters have in common? Sam on Richard Diamond, Vera on Cheers, Juanita on The Andy Griffith Show, Orson on Mork and Mindy, and Maris on Frasier?

They are all characters that we hear about, and we sometimes hear their voices, but we don't see their faces on screen?

How many Emmys did John Larroquette win for playing Dan Fielding on the NBC comedy Night Court?

I think he won four in a row, and if I remember correctly, he asked that they not even consider him for the award the following year.

He actually won five...here's a new question:

This actor played goofy news anchor Miller Redfield on Murphy Brown and played Reba McIntire's ex-husband on Reba...name him.

How many Emmys did John Larroquette win for playing Dan Fielding on the NBC comedy Night Court?
I think he won four in a row, and if I remember correctly, he asked that they not even consider him for the award the following year.
He actually won five...
He won five Emmys, but only four of them were for "Night Court". The fifth one was for a guest appearance on the show "The Practice".

https://www.emmys.com/bios/john-larroquette

here's a new question:

This actor played goofy news anchor Miller Redfield on Murphy Brown and played Reba McIntire's ex-husband on Reba...name him.

Christopher Rich played Reba's ex-husband Brock on "Reba". (I love that show.)

Holland Taylor received four Emmy nominations for her role as Evelyn Harper on Two and a Half Men, but her only Emmy win was for a guest appearance on what ABC drama?

It's been a couple of days, so I will go ahead and post a new question:

What television legend played a character named Verla Grubbs on her real life favorite soap opera, All My Children?

The answer to the previous question was Carol Burnett....here's a new question:

Susan Howard, Omri Katz, Morgan Brittany, George Kennedy, Cathy Podewell, Dack Rambo, Morgan Woodward, Andrew Stevens, and Jack Scalia all had roles on what long-running CBS drama?