Your Sport...

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My sport is football. Obviously I'm a bit older so I don't really play it, but I'd love to play a backyard pickup game. I was a pretty mean quarterback at one point, but after a while I like playing WR.

Yet another negative rep from Powderfinger. Thanks. So it's fine that you can dish out all the 'poms' stuff towards British people, yet as soon as someone jokes about Australia, you give out negative reps...
You're a Lady so I won't write anything derogatory, though Poms be more aware of the hypocrisy about Britain. I like Kate (Duchess) though us Aussies have to supply your Royalty with every think when they come to our Great superb country.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	12 Apostles 016.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	9298   Click image for larger version

Name:	my pics 1 008.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	9299   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nullaabore & Bight 013.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	9300  

Me too! Crazy good on the Wii. Or was; it's been a long time. Didn't do it quite long enough to bowl a perfect game, but I came close a few times.
I always seem to get the controller that's out of sync, yet still win, ha!

Yeah I'm much better at Wii bowling than actual bowling. Still never got a perfect game, but can at least get over 200. And turkeys in Wii bowling are plentiful. They're an endangered species when I do it for real.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've thought about joining our local roller derby team, but it's too much of a commitment. I really just want a cool roller derby name anyway.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've thought about joining our local roller derby team, but it's too much of a commitment. I really just want a cool roller derby name anyway.
Do it!

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Competitive snacking and high endurance napping.

I like football

I like football (soccer for some here). I even played it during school. Was a dirty but effective defensive midfielder with terrible passing and worse shooting skills but decent pace. I mean, you don't need much skills to pull your opponents down

Apart from that, like most Indians, I love cricket. And I am not a snob about it preferring only Tests. I can enjoy all three formats of it.

Beyond that I love chess, even though I haven't played it for a while now. My youngest uncle was a National level player and I learned a lot from him. I find it the most relaxing sport on the planet. Probably why I am partial towards puzzle or strategy videos games.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You can add me to the list of bowlers. I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy it.

Back in my college days, I was on the bowling team. My team came in second place, mainly because I was one of two weak links on the team, but the top bowler on the team was teaching us how to improve our games, so the handicaps helped us gain in the standings every week. (My average jumped from about 120 to about 150 over the course of the season.) Unfortunately, we lost by one pin on the last day, in the last frame.

We also used to go Jackpot Bowling every Saturday night. Even though I'm not a great bowler, I won the Jackpot Bowling league because I mastered the art of hitting the red, blue, and yellow pins at the right times.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Pretty good in basketball, have landed some hoops.

I like playing football and watching it too. My favorite team is Juventus.

Basketball for me, well use to love both playing and following. At the time we didn't have a high school country basketball league but I was the only girl on the boys team when the different houses played each other in the yearly house games.

I can still play okay but I haven't followed the NBA for years so couldn't tell you who is who and so on now.

Still have my basketball that I bought in America, and used in high school and home.