Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

to one of Mofo's
most beloved treasures

You warm and brighten this place
and I'm so thankful to have met you!

Congratulations on a life so-far well spent,
and please stick around so we can
see what you do with the many years to come!

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!

The MoFo family is far richer for having you a member…
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Aniko!!!

Hope it's a great one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNI

to one of my favorite Mofos

It's her birthday?.....anyway, Happy Birthday.....(a more toned down 'happy birthday' might i add )

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you all!

My birthday was this past weekend so it was really nice. The kids were cute with the cake and presents in the morning. Yes, cake for breakfast followed with Mimosas. It was also my parents anniversary, so we all went out to a really nice resturant for dinner.

Sammy...you're such a dear. Thank you for being here for me and for the beautiful flowers. You made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Caity... I'm so glad you're back and that your ok. Thank you for your wonderful words and for the flower cake. It's beautiful.

Sedai!...How did you know I might be missing those big red letters. Thank you for your good wishes. I really appreciate it.

Taxi...what a sweet thing to say, thank you.~ I love your cake...another nice warm and fuzzy moment.

Blister...Thank you for the good birthday wishes. I don't have my birthday listed in my profile, so it doesn't show up on the front page.

MovieForums Extra

Happy Birthday Annie from your Birdygirl.........I'm so glad I know you. You always brighten my day. xoxo

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Annie!

You're one of the brightest stars here, in fact when you're online I have to dim the lights in my living room....

I'm glad you had a great time luv.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Happy Birthday Annie, sounds like a good one, cake for breakfast and mimosa's to follow!
Glad you had a good day, belated wishes from the Deadly Hairy Haggis Hunter.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I didn't know what to say so I got you a present...

Bill Withers Greatest Hits on vinyl!

I am having a nervous breakdance
I missed your birthday, Annie? Doh! You may whip me.... Whip me now. Whip me like cream on a birthday cake!

..eh..

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW

love you sweetie

Happy birthday, sorry I'm late, been a little erratic lately

Put me in your pocket...
birdygyrl...awww...thank you so much for the lovely card and words, it really means alot. You always brighten my day too.

Tacitus...thank, thank you~...you’’re such a smooth sweet talker~ I like It! Thank you.

susan...thank you. Your kind words mean alot to me. Thanks, you're a doll.

Lindarelly!!! Thank you for the beauuuutiful flowers and cheery song. You’re a doll...thanks.

Darth....Thank you for the well wishes. You’re a sweetie.
Now back to your Deadly Hairy Hagis Hunter slint....once the Hairy Hagis is capturedwhat do you do to it? Use razors or cream rinse?

Strummer..thanks so much. I love Bill Withers! Ain’t no Sunshine, Lean on Me, Use Me, Lovely Day...great stuff. Thanks!

Piddypie....my sexy Swede, thank you~~. You're such a bad boy.~ Now hold still...

Nebbs...Aaawww...thank you for all of the love. You made me feel warm and fuzzy. *love’n’ hugs*

Sinny...thank you for the nice wishes. I really appreciate it.

Eyes...Thank you and that’s ok. I know about erractic schedules. I feel a little bad that’s it’s taken me so long to get to everyone for the same reason.

Thanks agian everyone. You all gave his old gal a spring in her step.

Anytime Annie

Happy birthday, sweetie.

I wuvsya.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Happy birthday, sweetie.

I wuvsya.
Slay, you old heartbreaker... What rock have you been hiding under?