Due to Hurricane Katrina…

Tools    

I probably won't be around for a while… so, I'll see you guys when I can…

Anyone have any extra floaties…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Take care, hope it gets better soon.
We'll miss you!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Got rid of my old floaties a while ago. But I can give ya a prayer for your saftey. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.

Best of luck to you, I am hoping to miss the main part of this one.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I hope all will go well with you, Caitlyn, New Orleans and the rest of the coast area. Let us know you're ok as soon as you're able to.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Take care Caity. I really hope you don't have to work in this. Let us know how your doing as soon as you can.

I'll be thinking about you.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Aniko
Take care Caity. I really hope you don't have to work in this. Let us know how your doing as soon as you can.

I'll be thinking about you.
Ditto, be safe Caity Pie.

hoping you´ll be fine
take care!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I hope you're safe as I type this Caity.

It's strange but, as I watched the News on TV yesterday, instead of thinking "That's awful" and getting back to my Sunday dinner I thought you and your Pontiac might be in the throng of cars filmed fleeing the city.

The internet's a powerful tool sometimes. Hurry back.

Hope you be safe.

A system of cells interlinked
**** getting bad down there...Hope all got out ok....