Due to Hurricane Katrina…

Tools    

Half man, half machine
The National Guard have just entered the city. Hopefully this is the beginning of order.

"If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed." - Stanley Kubrick

"Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you." - Roger Ebert

One thing that would help fix a lot of problems would be to put "ONE" agency in charge of the relief efforts. A four start General would have a good chance with all the tools available to them. All the finger pointing going on now from one agency to another is fruitless. Oh well hopefully things will start getting better now. I wanted to do more, but I will have to wait as I cannot get any farther West than Mobile. I am also not sure why Marshal Law has not been "officially" put in effect. if it was ever needed this is the time.

Yoda might know I wish I did. I can't stand the thought she may be hurt.

so am i, i keep watching the news, hoping that i would see her...
but the police are working overtime and are exhausted, so i don't know when we might hear from again....now that help has finally arrived down there, who knows what will happen...

i just hope that we hear from her soon....

MovieForums Extra
I'm sure she knows that our thoughts and prayers are with her whatever she is doing. I pray she stays safe and strong.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Make sure you check a few of them, though. They're all a little bit different.
Let's not get morbid for cripes sake.

She'll be fine. Caity is strong and smart and was probably at work. She'll check in somehow when she's able.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Let's not get morbid for cripes sake.

She'll be fine. Caity is strong and smart and was probably at work. She'll check in somehow when she's able.
I wasn't being morbid, chief. If you want to make sure she's alright (or at least make sure she's currently not listed as missing), you might as well use these resources while they're available. If my reply came off a bit cold, I apologize. I'm really worried about Caitlyn, too, and I'm actually pretty confident that she's alright. But come on, I would expect that if someone hasn't been heard from, you'd want to check with as many credible sources as possible to determine if he/she is alright. That's why I listed a few "found" lists, as well. If Caity happened to turn up on one of them, it would likely tell us where she is.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sleezy
I wasn't being morbid, chief. If you want to make sure she's alright (or at least make sure she's currently not listed as missing), you might as well use these resources while they're available. If my reply came off a bit cold, I apologize. I'm really worried about Caitlyn, too, and I'm actually pretty confident that she's alright. But come on, I would expect that if someone hasn't been heard from, you'd want to check with as many credible sources as possible to determine if he/she is alright. That's why I listed a few "found" lists, as well. If Caity happened to turn up on one of them, it would likely tell us where she is.
You're just being realistic, and helpful.
jrs, thanks for checking!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
You're just being realistic, and helpful.
jrs, thanks for checking!
No problem, after Sleezy asked about Cait's last name I wasn't sure until last night. It just popped into my head and I ran to computer to check for her name.

Like Brian says, I am confident she is ok. Caitlyn is a strong, positive and intellogent woman. She'll make it out of this.

Thanks for all the well wishes... I can't stay long but I did want to let you guys know I was okay... just extremely tired... and at a loss as how to describe what I've seen in the last few days...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Thanks for all the well wishes... I can't stay long but I did want to let you guys know I was okay... just extremely tired... and at a loss as how to describe what I've seen in the last few days...

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Just glad to know you're alright. Hope you're safe and sheltered. I can't imagine what it's been like down there, but we're all hoping and praying for the best. Stay safe, Caity!

A system of cells interlinked
Glad you are ok!!!

Good to know you're ok