president bush jr sucks

Tools    

Yes, he does. He sucks so much.

Originally Posted by sunfrog
Yes, he does. He sucks so much.
You always have the most interesting threads, sunfrog.

Where do you ever find your inspiration?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

What does he suck?

He says on the news that the relief effort isn't good enough, then why not do something about it?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've been in heated debates over the **** job Bush has been doing, it was really intense around election time, but according to some, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on him because I'm Canadian.

Suspect's Reviews

In the Beginning...
No disrespect intended, of course, but this really isn't the time to start pointing fingers. There will be plenty of time to do that after things get settled in the affected areas. Despite what the federal government has or has not done, let's let them do NOW what needs to be done instead of dwelling on it. It looks like the effort is really going forward now, and that's good news.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Remember Bush's swift action after hearing about the world trade centre in Moore's Faranheit 9/11.
I really couldn't believe he was re-elected, and yes his inactivity is shocking but hardly surprising.
However, right now it's all about the people most affected, and not about Dubya.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Even setting aside the ridiculous notion that local government should not bear the most responsibility for such matters, I've seen no evidence of this supposed inaction even on the federal level. I hear vagueries about "not doing anything," but I've yet to hear anything to back this up. What part did he do wrong? You tell me, since you pretend to know.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Yoda
Even setting aside the ridiculous notion that local government should not bear the most responsibility for such matters, I've seen no evidence of this supposed inaction even on the federal level. I hear vagueries about "not doing anything," but I've yet to hear anything to back this up. What part did he do wrong? You tell me, since you pretend to know.
Agreed. People expect the federal government to have immediate relief ready once the devastated areas need it (which is an incredibly difficult feat, particularly since those tracking the storm were unclear where it was going to make landfall until only a couple days before). If anything, the local precautions taken were not enough, but again - you really can't blame them.

The only credible criticism I've heard was today, when the press reported on New Orleans government officials' lobbying in Washington for decades in pursuit of better hurricane precautions for the city. They had limited, and only short-term, success. They warned Washington that if a category 4 or 5 hurricane hit the city, it would be a catastrophe - not to mention, the death toll would be enormous. But you can't really blame George W. Bush and this administration alone for decades of neglect.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Sleezy
No disrespect intended, of course, but this really isn't the time to start pointing fingers. There will be plenty of time to do that after things get settled in the affected areas. Despite what the federal government has or has not done, let's let them do NOW what needs to be done instead of dwelling on it. It looks like the effort is really going forward now, and that's good news.
I agree with you. I had to turn off the talk radio stations this morning on the way into to work. I can't listen to that crap right now. The problem just needs to be dealt with...then looked at and analyzed.

Let's face it...depending on your opinions, you could spin this any way you want. Just get these these poor people help...and start cleaning up. Clean up on a massive over-sight on all fronts can come later when emotion won't rule peoples heads.

Just a thought.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Yes bush deserves to die!!! AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay, while I'm always up for a round of Bush Bashing, tis fun and all, I think that the time for this is not right now, as valid as it may be. Right now we should all donate what we can, food, money, blood, to the Red Cross and to other organizations to help out these poor folks.

Then we can bash the sh*t out of Bush later, but with more valid criticisms than, "he sucks."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
okay, while I'm always up for a round of Bush Bashing, tis fun and all, I think that the time for this is not right now, as valid as it may be.
This is the perfect time because Bush lovers are dumb and they'll forget by next week. Yoda will be saying how Bush did this and that and how wonderful he is so I want to point out that Bush is sucking right this minute so Yoda will believe me.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Yoda

Sorry Yoda, are you launching a personal attack, or a general attack on this thread? The phrase " you pretend to know " comes across as both patronising and condescending, and implies that your opinion is the only one that counts. Whilst I have no desire to make enemies on this forum, I'm certainly not scared to back up my views and opinions when challenged. Whilst I admit I am not in possession of all the facts, can you honestly say you are? From the coverage I have seen by the British media, I am of the opinion that a country with America's wealth and resources could be doing more, and whilst I can't claim to have seen every single news clip involving the aftermath of Katrina, I can't recall Bush being very vocal in what his plans are long term and more importantly short term.
Please don't assume that I don't have the intelligence to back up my views and opinions, that would be sheer folly on your part, I really hope I have the wrong end of the stick on this one, but it wouldn't be the first time I have felt your opinions are slightly clouded and self rightous.
I hope this is the end of the matter, there are more important issues here, especially Caitlyn and her wellfare, but I always rise to the bait when challenged.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by sunfrog
This is the perfect time because Bush lovers are dumb and they'll forget by next week. Yoda will be saying how Bush did this and that and how wonderful he is so I want to point out that Bush is sucking right this minute so Yoda will believe me.
Yeah, but Bush lovers are dwindling in numbers, and even republicans are forced to admit this has damaged his public image critically (read this in the paper this morning). meanwhile, there are many more important things than saying ha ha I told you so. After the people are safe, believe me no one is gonna be worshipping Bush again.

It's not so much 'not doing anything' as it is 'didn't do.' The Bush administration didn't do enough beforehand, despite constant warnings. The president's trite "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees" remark is utter rubbish.

Mike Parker, the former head of the Army Corps of Engineers, was forced to resign in 2002 over budget disagreements with the White House. He clashed with Mitch Daniels, former director of the Office of Management and Budget, which sets the administration's annual budget goals.

"One time I took two pieces of steel into Mitch Daniels' office," Parker recalled. "They were exactly the same pieces of steel, except one had been under water in a Mississippi lock for 30 years, and the other was new. The first piece was completely corroded and falling apart because of a lack of funding. I said, 'Mitch, it doesn't matter if a terrorist blows the lock up or if it falls down because it disintegrates -- either way it's the same effect, and if we let it fall down, we have only ourselves to blame.' It made no impact on him whatsoever."
I know it's already a platitude to say so, but the money was all being used elsewhere--in the war on non-US sanctioned terror in general and in Iraq in particular. Just like the National Guard.

Click here for the rest of the article.

Anyways, that's my post for 2005. See you all next year!

This thread is really pitiful and unproductive.

I know you are and so's your president. lol

Witness the suckiness of G Bush jr. Witness it, and remember.
Instead of saying New Orleans will rise again he should be saying our hearts go out to the people of Louisianna. Saying they'll rise again is like saying, meh, they'll get over it. What an *******. If Bruce Willis were president he would have driven the convoy in himself, jumped out of the first jeep and started handing out M.R.E.s, instead of just taking off his suit so he looks like he's down home folk and visiting for a few minutes. It was just a publicity opportunity for Bush. He doesn't really care.

My life isn't written very well.
The question then, can be asked: "what have you done to help?"
Of course you have an answer...right?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?