Whats your fav Kubrick?

Tools    

You've seen all 11 of his feature length films?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

All but his work before The Killing

"Walk down the right back ally in Sin City, and you'll find anything" Marv

A system of cells interlinked
I'll do a top five, although Mr. Kubrick seems to be a director I am constantly changing the order in which I like his films....

2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
The Shining
Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut
(I am really digging this one lately, probably because it's one of the Kubrick's I have seen the least....)

RE: Love for A Clockwork Orange - I really like the film a lot. SOmetimes it goes into my top slot, but not right now. What I really like is the way 2001 and Clockwork flow into one another so wonderfully. The mutant child is born, we float into his eye...then we float out of the mutant child's eye, Alex's eye....

Love Kubrick's films, I do...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
The Shining.
It's the film I know best, have studied it at great length at film school, it's such a rich film to study, as there are so many levels that it works on.
I love Full Metal Jacket as well, Kubrick is a very intresting director to study, he was so pedantic and such a perfectionist, but a true genius on the border of being mad!!!
Maybe eventually I'll be the anti-Kubrick, mad bordering on genius???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

the shining!

Here to support the villians.......
The Shining is Kubrick's best IMO.

history *is* moralizing
definitely The Shining for me too!

For those of you who like The Shining the most...do you like Duvall in other films as well?

Full Metal Jacket
The Shining
A Clockwork Orange
Dr Strangelove

I'll see spartacus imminently but theses are the current