Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Good show with the quizzes @The Rodent!

Updating the list on page 1 of the thread.
MoFo Quizzes are getting pretty busy now

We got all sorts going on, from the Oscars and Famous Movie Parents, to Spielberg, Katharine Hepburn and Groundhog Day to BASEketball, North By Northwest and Despicable Me... and also including full series's's's like the Harry Potter series, the LOTR trilogy, Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, the Cornetto movies, the Pirates Of The Caribbean series, and we're slowly and surely getting the MCU movies fulfilled too...

If I got the count right, we're now at 141 Quizzes, and counting.

I would like to make a James Bond quiz

Hoping to fire this up again soon.
Still getting used to this laptop at the minute.

Sadly, I don't have photoshop on this laptop, so the nifty pictures might or might not be making a comeback
All depends if I can get the old laptop working long enough to make any pics.

It's all in hand though

@Doolallyfrank I still have the quizzes you wrote 6 months ago... just need to get used to inputting from this new machine.
Not having Word makes it a slightly more laborious task but we'll get there

Hoping to fire this up again soon.
Still getting used to this laptop at the minute.

Sadly, I don't have photoshop on this laptop, so the nifty pictures might or might not be making a comeback
All depends if I can get the old laptop working long enough to make any pics.

It's all in hand though

@Doolallyfrank I still have the quizzes you wrote 6 months ago... just need to get used to inputting from this new machine.
Not having Word makes it a slightly more laborious task but we'll get there

I've forgotten the answers so I can quiz away lol

Getting used to inputting now.
Discovered that I can open 2 windows side by side, and I can actually drag the text across between windows, then edit a little as needed.

Yods has the base quizzes now in the CP, so just waiting on him to approve them (or not ) and they'll be opened to the forum.

New quiz up from @Doolallyfrank!
And, I got the scootenanny pics going as well... say thankyou to the old laptop for not crashing when I fired up Photoshop

Black Panther!

UPDATE!

I'm nabbing the chance to write a Big Lebowski quiz. We don't have one yet, so.........

... diiiibs!

If you fancy writing a quiz for MoFo, please read the first couple posts of this thread, and let me know if you'd fancy writing one.