Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Now watch, I'll go fail my own quiz...
I always fail movie quizzes, and it's not from my arm slipping and choosing the wrong answer accidentally.

Ah, little secret for Quiz Writers: Taking your own quiz, your score only goes into the overall accumulated % on the main page for said quiz... but your name and "x out of x" score doesn't appear on the scoresheet

Ah, little secret for Quiz Writers: Taking your own quiz, your score only goes into the overall accumulated % on the main page for said quiz... but your name and "x out of x" score doesn't appear on the scoresheet
Oh in that case, took em both, got 100, easy peasy.

I always fail movie quizzes, and it's not from my arm slipping and choosing the wrong answer accidentally.
I'm having fun with the quizzes.. aced all 7 of the Star Wars quizzes

While the thread is active, might as well take the opportunity to say there's still another Iron Man to come from OC... plus, I've lined up 2 more as well to bring the quizzes to 120.
I think @Sexy Celebrity will like them but you'll have to wait and see what they are.

Any others you want help with just say the word, that was fun.

Oh darn they're making me rewatch movies I love, this so sucks!

Still a few MCU movies need doing

Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

Still a few MCU movies need doing

Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
So Basically, rewatch the MCU... Challenge Accepted!

Well got to wait til I get the Dr. Strange Blu-ray... I don't go by memory and I only had two theatrical watches to draw from...

Got the rest though...

I'll start with CA:TFA and go down the line, if anyone else wants to jump in, have at it.

Ivan Danko was a Schwarzenegger's character in Red Heat.
I might have typo'd writing the questions, or one slipped in somehow... I remember seeing the newspaper clippings of his father defecting then getting deported thinking his fathers name might be a good question and it was very obviously Vanko

That's awesome, bud
Thanks muchly

Well, we got the MCU covered then... take your time with it though, OC... don't want you to burn yourself out by watching the whole lot in one day or something Plenty of time to get them in.

Well, if anyone else is after writing up a quiz for MoFo then, check the first post of this thread for the wee list of requirements (we like to keep to a standard for MoFo quizzes), and let us know in here which movie/s you were thinking of writing up for so we can prep for adding it to the site as well
The second post of this thread also has a linked list of quizzes we already have as well if you were unsure of what already exists.

Added a new piece to the first posts of the thread... I reserved the 3rd post for more info if and when needed, and have found a use for it.
A Coming Soon list so I can keep everyone updated as to what's possibly in the pipeline

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just got 100% on the Suicide Squad quiz. Don't know whether to be embarrassed or impressed.

Suspect's Reviews

Just got 100% on the Suicide Squad quiz. Don't know whether to be embarrassed or impressed.
Okay got to take that one now.. although I don't remember much past a hula dance and "We're the bad guys" being said like 40 times

Ewww 90%.. that's way higher than I'm comfortable with.. now I need to watch some Captain America to get the bad taste out of my mouth...