MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

Tongo had first pick, I had second, and if he hadn't taken slot one I was going to. When he did, I took the middle position. We shall see.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
Tongo had first pick, I had second, and if he hadn't taken slot one I was going to. When he did, I took the middle position. We shall see.
Interesting. I would have taken the second slot myself. What were thoughts on why you chose the middle over second, if I may ask,

I foresee myself cursing Yoda's name quite a bit as he snatches players from the top of my queue. Hopefully I can return the favor a few times when the order snakes around.

Interesting. I would have taken the second slot myself. What were thoughts on why you chose the middle over second, if I may ask?
I usually like either first or last, because I like getting the two picks at once on the turns. Second and second-to-last are usually pretty good because you get the two picks so close together. But in the middle after that initial choice - which still gets you a shot at a topline WR or RB - you get your pick every twelfth move. Metronome, Baby.

I dunno. I'm trying it.

A system of cells interlinked
I usually like either first or last, because I like getting the two picks at once on the turns. Second and second-to-last are usually pretty good because you get the two picks so close together. But in the middle after that initial choice - which still gets you a shot at a topline WR or RB - you get your pick every twelfth move. Metronome, Baby.

I dunno. I'm trying it.
This why I like the middle slots. When in first, that second pick takes a hell of a long time to come around, as I watch a bunch of top guys vanish...

I foresee myself cursing Yoda's name quite a bit as he snatches players from the top of my queue. Hopefully I can return the favor a few times when the order snakes around.

I really wish football started just a little later. Where it starts now I'm usually playing a ton of softball and coming down the stretch in fantasy baseball and it's really hard and feels weird to have to cram for football all of a sudden.

Come on XFL, make it happen, somehow.

A system of cells interlinked
As usual, I will try to come up with a semi-clever, film oriented team name, if possible. Won't think about it until after the draft, though.

So, uh, I might have a massive conflict at the draft time, which is already later than usual.

The date is the date, even if I have to autodraft (shudder) we won't move it just for me at such short notice. But we have in the past shifted a few hours when possible. Was wondering if moving a few hours earlier or later (particularly earlier, since that's closer to our "normal" time) puts anyone out terribly?

The trick is not minding
Esrlier would work best for me, since I have a concert that night, and any later and I’ll have to also auto draft. Which I’d like to avoid.

So, uh, I might have a massive conflict at the draft time, which is already later than usual.

The date is the date, even if I have to autodraft (shudder) we won't move it just for me at such short notice. But we have in the past shifted a few hours when possible. Was wondering if moving a few hours earlier or later (particularly earlier, since that's closer to our "normal" time) puts anyone out terribly?
No problem moving it.

I'm fine with moving it. Just need the new time so I can update my phone. Can't hardly do anything without it these days.