Shhhh, don't tell anyone! - Fuze's Guilty Pleasures

Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
Guilty pleasures. We all have them. Movies are no different. Today, I was contemplating on a new thread because I haven't posted in awhile, and I looked up to see Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back playing, and it came to me. I am sure their are other threads like this, but this is MY rifle. I want you to delve into MY psyche. MY lack of direction in life!!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Ok. Went a little too far. I am back. Got a little selfish. You. YES YOU. Take this journey with me, Bill, Ted, Howard, and the giant alligator from Lake Placid. And, of course, I was just playing about this being my thread!! I want to go on your trip down memory loss lane, also!!!! So, without further constipation, I give you the wonderful world of mediocrity.....

MY GUILTY PLEASURES!!!!

By the way, this is all my opinion, so if you see a well reviewed movie in her or one of your all time favorites, please.....refrain from snapping at me.....or drink bleach.....either is acceptable.....

Please don't drink bleach.

Whole lotta threads on this topic (search "guilty"). Would you rather I close this and you post in one of those, or do you want me to merge this thread into them? I'm fine with either.

Billy Madison

This is actually one of my 100 favorite films of all time. Plenty of memorable scenes that I have joked about with friends to this day, and one liners that still make me laugh!!! It is so over the top and unbelievable that it just kind of takes me out of my stresses when I press play and everything is so carefree watching Sandler own his role and just let it all out as only 90's Sandler could. It is a childhood favorite of mine (1995, I was only 10.....do the math) and TO THIS DAY I would put this in with some friends and cold beers over a midnight release of Star Wars or Antman 2 or whatever else is playing that weekend.....OKAY I LIED I CANT WAIT FOR STAR WARS!!!! SORRY BILLY!!!!! I thought I was your snack pack!!!!

I would love to have my own thread of it, gives me something to look forward to doing!!! Merge away! Thanks bunches, bud!!!

Ahhh, this is just for your own? That's fine, too, but we should probably pick a new title, otherwise people are just going to post their own (as has happened already above).

Oh, it is ok if they do! I just want a safe place to come to to put my own picks!!!! Got any guilty pleasures, wise Jedi?

Hmmmm. If it were just your picks, that would necessitate a thread. If it's open for whatever, then it should be merged. Your thread is exposing the cracks in my otherwise solid thread duplication policy! Any objections either way?

Re: Guilty pleasures. I'd have to check and see what I said in the other threads.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Can I butt in? If not just ignore.

Just do what Gideon does - change the title to something like MY guilty pleasures then have a count down. They're fun, and I'd like to read fuze's guilty pleasures. I really enjoy those countdown threads.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Another of my top 100 films, (sorry for spoilers!!!) this is my PERFECT chill movie. So many quotable zingers and fun times to be had! Not exactly a movie I would bring home to the kids, though! WHAT THE F*&K IS THE INTERNET?!?!?!

Hmmmm. If it were just your picks, that would necessitate a thread. If it's open for whatever, then it should be merged. Your thread is exposing the cracks in my otherwise solid thread duplication policy! Any objections either way?

Re: Guilty pleasures. I'd have to check and see what I said in the other threads.
Ok then, this is MY personal thread!!! NO ONE ELSE SHALL ENTER!!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

[ WHAT THE F*&K IS THE INTERNET?!?!?!
LOL!

I dont feel so old now.