Battle: Los Angeles

Tools    

battle los angeles

Battle: Los Angeles, also known as World Invasion: Battle LA outside the U.S., is an upcoming Science Fiction Film directed by South African filmmaker Jonathan Liebesman , and starring Aaron Eckhart , Michelle Rodriguez , Michael Pena, and Bridget Moynahan. The film premise is inspired from the Battle of Los Angeles incident.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I remember reading about this a few months back. It looks intriguing.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

This movie looks like a typical, hokey, over-the-top movie Hollywood puts out nowadays.

Think I'll pass and wait for it to hit Net Flix.

Doesn't look too original, in fact it doesn't look at all original. Still, I'll download it when the time comes.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Still, I'll download it when the time comes.
Counts for something in my book, Lime!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
black hawk down meets independance day looks like.

New trailer on Yahoo.

I'm actually pretty hyped about this.
Oh yea ... I think I'll quite enjoy this. Between this and Sucker Punch ... I'm looking forward to March.

"Live forever or die trying"
The second picture in the begining of the post is an actual event.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photograp...s/photo164.htm

The military fired several thousand rounds at "something" and none of them made contact, its an actual report from about 70 years ago.