Apollo 18

Tools    

This is expected to be released in April 2011. It is the first English-language movie by director Gonzalo Lopez Gallego. It is about a fictional Apollo 18 mission to the moon told through "lost footage" and shows why we never went back to the moon...because aliens killed off the astronauts one by one.

Looks like Blair Witch meets Aliens.

These sort of films don't usually interest me but this one intrigues me. May be looking out for this.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm with you, Gunny. It falls in with the Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project crowd, but I think it has the ability to break out and revive a dead genre.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm with you, Gunny. It falls in with the Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project crowd, but I think it has the ability to break out and revive a dead genre.
Agreed. I think I find this fascinating because I love everything to do with space and the plot is unique. At least I don't recall a movie about astronauts on the moon getting picked off one by one by an alien(s).

love alien flicks

there aren't words to describe how awesome this film looks.

Yes, this film does seem to be promising, only that we sgould wait and watch how it turns out to be. Coz I don't wanna raise my expectations too high and then be Overtly disappointed.

I've seen Apollo 13, but now I suppose I'll have to catch up with Apollo 14 through Apollo 17 before seeing this flick.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Have you guys seen the new trailer on the movie website? I like it a bit more than the first one. This should be AWESOME!